Chapter 3

Yuki POV

I strapped on all my knives and we headed downstairs Kusanagi looked at us. 

"are you off hunting for some pray or are you guys gonna have some fun?" 

he smirked. 

"we're gonna have a match." 

all the guys looked up at this Dazai seemed especially interested. the king got up. 

"it's been a while since we saw a fight between our princess and the crow. I'll be the ref for this."

 he got up and everyone fallowed. we made our way to an abandoned warehouse. Kusanagi opened the door to show a big empty space. 

"well this should be good to let loose on right?" 

he looked at me. 

"it's perfect." 

me and Yata stepped into the middle of the room. 

"ok. you guys know the rules. the first to get burned loses. no killing each other. no life threatening injuries. oh, and one more thing not too much property damage this time it took us forever to fix this place the last time you had a Mach." 

we both nodded, while Mikoto was going over the rules that we all know by heart but he still said them knowing Yata and I have a tendency to go overboard in fights. out of the corner of my eye I see Kusanagi whisper something to Dazai. probably a warning about keeping what he was about to witness a secret and if he didn't probably some type of thereat. although knowing Dazai that would make him more interested. I mentally sigh. 

'ok time to focus!' 

"on the count of three. one. two. three. fight!" 

at the moment Mikoto said that word me and Yata charged at each other. I grabbed a couple of my knives and through them in his direction. a couple flew past with the third being blocked by his skateboard. 

"you're getting rusty Yuki~" 

Yata smirked. 

"am I?" 

I snapped my fingers. suddenly large pillars of fire erupted where my knives landed. Yata jumped back away from the flames. 

"wow! you're not wasting any time in getting to the fun." 

"of course, it's been six years. you really think I'm gonna hold back?" 

"then I suppose I should do the same!" 

he got on his skateboard gaining speed, skating around me. fire trailing after him cutting off any escape roots that I could have taken, leaving a ring that isolated the two of us. he hoped off his bored and held up his fists covered in fire. I did the same. charging at each other at the same time dodging each other's attacks but continued until I felt a slight burn on my cheek. but I wasn't the only one to be burned Yata had one to Mach. 

"ENOUGH!!!" 

Mikoto yelled. 

"it's a tie again." 

we smirked at each other. 

"looks like we both got stronger." 

I hold up my first to him. 

"yeah.  you've gotten stronger too. I would've thought you'd gone soft working as normal member of society." 

he chuckled we bumped fists grinning. 

"Yuki." 

I heard my name being called by Dazai as he walked up to me. 

"what is it?"