TRANS PEEPS

Okay soooo Christmas can be hard for many ppl and trans ppl especially !

You have be forced to see unaccepting family, be deadnamed, referred to by the wrong pronouns and all that hellish stuff...

But I just want to remind y'all of something.

You are valid af.

Trans boys? You look handsome today. You look handsome everyday. You're an awesome dude! You're the best!

Trans girls? We r beautiful! You're strong! You're cute! You're valid!

NB peeps? You're handsome, cute, adorable, amazing, strong and awesome !!

Everyone's gender identity is valid!
Christmas may be tough but you're stronger than you think and you will get through it !!

This goes even if you're in the closet!
Transphobic assholes may refer those out of the closet by deadnamed and pronouns just to be assholes, but closeted people still have to see more family and hear names they don't like more and possibly opinions from people that hurt them more than usual! So this goes to everyone !

YOU ARE ALL VALID.
YOUR TRANSNESS IS VALID.
YOUR GENDER IS VALID.
NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOUR NAME IS WHATEVER YOU SAY IT IS, AND IT REALLY SUITS YOU.
YOUR PRONOUNS ARE VALID.
YOUR GENDER IS VALID.
YOU ARE HANDSOME/CUTE/PRETTY AND NEVER EVER FORGET THAT !!!

YOU'RE STRONG. INSPIRING. AND AMAZING.

I LOVE YOU! AND I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!

EVEN IF ITS NOT CHRISTMAS YOU CELEBRATE IT CAN TOUGH SO NO MATTER WHAT, REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED, VALID AND IMPORTANT !!

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH XXX

BYEE X