15 HCN

Logan's P.O.V

Before I knew what had happened, we were in his room, our hands all over each other. His hands roamed as much if my body as he could get to.

"Someone's eager." I chuckled.

He growled.

"I need you naked. Now."

I took a step back and folded my arms. "You first. Strip."

The left side of his mouth lifted in a smirk. "You want me to strip for you?"

I nod. "Slowly."

Despite the fact that I'd told myself that I was going resist him, at least for tonight, I could no longer resist him and what I wanted from him. The moment I touched him, the moment I kissed him, my self control went out the window.

I watch him take off his shirt and I lick my lips. He's so big. Broad shoulders, thick muscled arms and a six pack that made me want to lick ice cream of it.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

I meet his gaze and smile. "Definitely."

I watched him as he untied his sweat pants but instead of removing them, he slowly removed his socks, one by one...slowly. I glared at him. He was torturing me, making me wait to see what he knew I was so ready to see.

"Liam!" I hissed.

"What?" He asked innocently. "You said slowly."

I kissed my teeth. "I didn't mean this damn slow."

He just chuckled before he reached for his pants, slipped his thumbs beneath the waist band of both his what's and boxers and slowly pull them down to his ankles. When he stood up straight, my jaw hit the floor.

He. Was. Blessed!

I'd never seen one so big, so thick, before. I swallowed as I thought about how on Earth that thing was supposed to go inside me.

"Fuck. Me." I gasped.

He smiled. "I plan to."

He closed the space between us and wrapped me in his arms, his cock rubbing up against me through my silk gown. I, with a bit of hesitation, reach down and wrap my fingers around his cock.

"Logan." He hissed.

He was so big, and hot, in my hand. I start moving my hand up and down his cock, loving how it feels in my hand. I loved how smooth and soft yet rough and hard it was. The veins seemed angry, or to get angrier, with each stroke.

"Fuck. You're so big. Just thinking about you bending me over makes me want to cum." I said, bitting my lip.

He, after taking in a deep breath, lowers his hand to the hem of my gown, slowly moves it up my gown before he slipped hand inside my panties. I gasped when I felt two of his fingers run through my lips before they reached my center.

"Fuck, Logan. You're already wet." He groaned.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath I had no idea I'd been holding as he slipped his fingers, slowly but deeply, inside me. I could feel my knees wanting to give out from under me it felt so good. I had been touched this way in such a very long time.

It didn't take long for him to remove every peice of clothing I had on, leaving me to stand naked before him. I can't lie and say that I didn't shock myself. I didn't rush to cover myself or look down at the floor like I found myself usually doing. I actually stood tall without a negative thought in my head. All I could really think about was riding Liam and being beneath him.

Before I know what's happening, I am on the bed and he's forcing my legs apart and burying his face between them, sliding his tongue up and down, between my lips. I  go to push him away, but he growls and pulls me closer, pushing his tongue inside me, licking and parting my flesh. My hips surge restlessly a he wraps his arms around my hips and grind my pussy into his mouth, his tongue fucking me deep.

"Oh, yes! Just like that!" I moan, swirling my hips.

"Come for me, baby."

And I do. With one last hard lick, I fell my body begining to writhe beneath him. My mouth falls open, my eyes grow wide and my back arches off the bed as I let out a gravel moan. My fingers dig into the sheets and my toes curl downward as my body continues to shudder from my orgasm. He take this time to crawl up the bed, kissing and touching different parts of my body, applying pressure in some places and touching me lightly in others.

I lean up to claim his lips as he spread my legs and positions himself between them. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nod. "Yes. Fuck me."

Without hesitation, he slowly pushed the tip in and bite my lip as I feel my face twist up in both pain and pleasure. He slowly sink deeper inside me until I've taken every inch. I bite my bottom lip as a single tear rolls down my cheek. It truly has been a long time since I've been intimate with a man. Years to be exact. He uses his thumb to wipe away my fallen tear then lowers his lips to mine for a quick yet passionate kiss.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He goes to pull out but I wrap my legs around his waist then pull him down into me. I arche my back and bite my lip, hard, and dig my nails into his back. Soon enough the pain turn into pleasure, and my body began to move in sync with his. I start lifting my hips to meet his every thrust.

"Damn. Baby, you're so fucking tight." He growled, pulling out to the then slipping back in.

I slide my hands down his back, over his ass and pulled him deeper. "Oh yeah. Baby, right there. Don't stop."

"Never." He growled.

Drawing back, he grabbed both of my legs and lift them onto his shoulders. I look up at him, eager.

"Come for me baby."

He wrapped his arms around my legs and picked up his pace and sink deeper. His strokes we're ling and hard. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room along with the sounds of my moans and his grunts of pleasure.

"Oh fuuuuck!" I cried out.

I come around his dick and he shoots his hot seed deep inside me but he doesn't stop thrusting into me until he's emptied every drop inside me.

He collapsed on top of me, panting heavily, trying to catch his breath but failing miserably.

"I'm sorry. Just give me a minute."

"That was...mind-blowing." I gasped.

He nodded and kissed my neck in agreement. "Yes, it was."