THE UNKNOWNS

The coldness surrounded me as I walked through the pitch dark alley that was dimly lit by what was left of the blood red moon. I limped my way to the side of the dustbin. I smelt blood right below my nose... I wasn't startled I was used to this smell by now. I think about all the infinite possibilities about how my life would have been if this event hadn't happened.

*THOUGHTS*

If this hadn't happened I would have been running with my dog through this area happily skipping around.

I would have been in the school bored with the same old martial arts classes

I would be having fun with my closest friends whom I have spent 7 years together.

Then again the eerie feeling of someone behind me came again. You may call me paranoid, but trust me this its not paranoia, this thing was far to real to be a mental problem. I got up still limping with my blood soaked body, but this time I was more like a mad person limping and running with his arms swinging around. I find a ladder kept beside the gate of a old broken down house. I took it laid it in one of the walls and climbed it. Jumping to the other side of the was like jumping off in a 15 foot deep canyon, as I opened the eyes after recovering from the pain I just had something struck my head. The walls, the entry gate, the now-already faded colors, the windows, the whole house!!! It was m-m-my h-h-hou-use. I ran, barged into my room but something was off. The vivid marine blue color now was faded blue with blood stains. Then I pass out.

The sudden feeling of dread strikes my head and I wake up with throbbing head. The ground was hard and cold, the carpets were all ripped and torn out. This was supposed to be my old room, but what is this!? My room was supposed to be colored with hypnotizing color of the galaxy, its supposed to have a bed big enough for me to sleep with my limbs and arms stretched out. There was supposed to be small study table with a bright lamp that I would use to make my imaginations flow in the paper at night. There was a closet which had clothes that seemed like it got soaked in the colors of a rainbow. The PC place where I would play my games on Sundays, the books shelf that was flooded with all the fantasy books, the wall where I would have pasted all my creativity. But this now seemed nothing more than a distant dream, this whole room was filled with a foul stench of death that had covered this whole city. The walls with the beauty of the night sky now seemed like a cemented wall in a war zone. There was bloody hand prints every where the hands of my mother, father and sister. The bewitching purple colored carpet was no more than a red stained rug that held the beautiful memories. The bed was in two pieces, snapped into two. The books all scattered around the floor, lamp smashed into bits. As I got my senses back I slowly made my way to the kitchen being as silent as a grave.The whole place was really quite, to be honest too quite.

There was a reason for everything that has been happening. For all the destruction and chaos that has engulfed this world in flames there is one reason; "THE UNKNOWNS" they aren't normal, not one bit. These people... no, people is a wrong term, monsters or creatures. These are the root cause. Almost every one in this whole world of utopia had ended up being nothing more that these huge monstrous creatures that lurk in the deep corners of earth. These are the ferals that has been roaming the world for almost 2 months now. Sure they were blind, as blind as a dead person but their hearing capacity was beyond what anyone had ever witnessed. They could hear a clock ticking from almost a mile away, someone talking from 2 miles away, so I have been bound to be really quite. But for now lets call them FERAlS.

Right now this is what I have been running from and I believe I will continue to do so unless some miracle happens in this hell.

SNAP!!!! BARROOM!!! BA DOOM!!!! DARN THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                       

                                                  Hey guys, this is my first work, so hope ya'll like it.