Ashila?

Virgonthemaiden

SNAP!!!! BARROOM!!! BADOOM!!!! DARN THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!

This huge noise, probably of my front door getting smashed and opened startled me. But...how!? How did they find me even after I was dead silent? The dreadful smell of rotting flesh makes me feel nauseous, the air feels funny as the sudden cold breeze of this disrupted world strikes through my skin. I find an egg timer by my side. Just then my mind thinks of something risky. I grab the egg timer in my hand and slowly crouch my way to my room. My room had a very big window that led to a balcony which now had no bars; I set the egg timer in 4 minutes. I think about it for a while but feel that 3 minutes will be better. So I set the timer into 3 minutes and keep it in the extreme end of the balcony. I run but at the same time crouched. It feels like death and dread are both hugging you from behind. The extreme risk that I just took made me feel like the whole world is climbing my body pulling me down from its grasp. I finally felt free when I hid in the small room that was beside to the kitchen. This all happened a little fast so the sound kind of gave the feral idea that his prey (me) was upstairs. Even after being blind they could walk well in the stairs because of the echo and vibrations the stairs made while it took its first step. The stench got worse as the creature got closer. The feral with a gruesome rotting skin that dangled came closer to where I had sat. its head little tilted, which had been dived into 6 parts each having a very good ear, its hind legs looked like that of a werewolf's the way it walked it seemed like a T-Rex that had just came out of it grave. The skin looked rotten, with nothing more than a little flesh strong looking red bloody muscles, and mostly bones. Each step it took sounded like destruction was making its way to me. Its heavy breathing made me feel like I was choking. This gurgle sound it made would send chills throughout my body which started from the tips of my hair to down to my feet .Every breath that I took made me remind all the memories of my childhood. Keeping my eyes closed I prayed with all my heart that this feral would go somewhere else where it could attack someone but just not me. Right the moment the egg timer rings. My heart fluttered with happiness in what seemed like a fraction of seconds. The feral sped off to the way of sound like a light that had decided to change its path. Slowly opening the transparent door of the room I was in, I sneakily speed off. I did not think of what might be following my but through the darkness and the neck high bushes all I did was run. As I ran in that deep darkness of the bushes, all I could feel was uneasiness of death following me. After what seemed like an eternity of running I was tired. So I sat down beside a tree that I had noticed few moments ago. SNAP! A twig breaks. As I was jerked into consciousness I listened for any further movements, but I didn't. So, as the curiosity got the best of me I peeked. As I watched from the dead fir tree. There was a figure. Long silky hair that was set free. The short height, the reading type glasses, the slim face that was covered a little in acne in the forehead. The eyes as beautiful as the sky, even though being chocolate brown, I could see the sparkle in it. The silky hair came down from side her eyes, making her seem prettier. Her cute height made her seem pretty shy and caring. It was as if I could see the love in her eyes. I had seen her. But just who was she? Where had I seen her? Some more questions ran through my head in just this fraction of seconds. Her cute prettiness was just too captivating. But why was I getting this attracted to someone I just saw that also in this dire situation, or have I known her? Suddenly, out of nowhere I felt warmness all over my body, tightness around my chest. It was something I had longed for; a warm hug. It felt as if heaven had covered the hell in this world. Then I remembered her; Ashila. Sh-she w-was al-alive?

yeeeeet, how was the story? I know it wasn't that good but i hope ya'll liked it. It seems i kinda lost the track somewhere near the end so srry. okiee byeeeee!!!!