Surpises

Suddenly, out of nowhere I felt warmness all over my body, tightness around my chest. It was something I had longed for; a warm hug. It felt as if heaven had covered the hell in this world. Then I remembered her; Ashila. Sh-she w-was al-alive?

Without even a word coming out of her small chapped lips, I understood everything I read her eyes

Without even a word coming out of her small chapped lips, I understood everything I read her eyes. The terror that lied within those dark eyes that was now flooded with tears, they talked it all. It was the same eyes as my sister had in t-that... n-nig-ht. I could read the sadness in her eyes, the dread, I saw her being taken away from someone you love. I am pretty sure whoever was with her...Those things got him or her. She was crying, her sobbing made it hard to understand what she was saying. Suffering from the current loss she and I both forgot the dangers of making sound.

No wonder, in just few moments rustles come from both sides of direction we had ran in from; telling her to not make a sound we crept into the part of cornfeild. There were paths we followed it. Back in the place ashila and I bumped into each other we heard those two ferals attacking something; I wouldn't be surprised if they attacked each other.  Ashila was almost out of breath, I was panting real hard. We needed shelter... some temporary place we could sleep for the night. "Hey are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you alone?", I asked her in the lowest whisper I could make. "Oh goodddd, thank you", she said. Perplexed by her answer I asked her again. This time she calmed downed and answered. "No I wasn't alone... dad was there picking up an ammo clip for his pistol when I suddenly heard the gun. He had hit the trigger...by mistake...in the ground. This triggered those beasts...they ate him. I can't get his voice telling me to run off my head. It really agonising." She said while staring into my eyes. Her eyes were wet, tearful and full of sadness. "It's gonna be ok." I said, trying to sound manly like in those movies I had watched...but due to this situation all that came was a scared boy squeaking.
However, out in these fields staying and talking like this was pretty much one of the worst things I'd done. As we saw one of those ferals slowly creepy from behind one of the tree. I signalled ashila to keep completely quite and stay behind me. She did so. After standing like a statue for about 5 minutes the putrid beast turned away and made its way to the riverside. Mentally, I noted riverside was not the place we should go for the night or for the rest of the week. Ashila signaled me to follow her, I did. She took me through the woods where there was a weird white powder layed across the paths. It was flour, kept, so no noise would be produced. We followed the track until we reached a farmhouse like looking place. I was not huge, but still not small. Almost as big as a barn. We scanned the area, as we found there was no ferals, we decided that we'd crash on the top floor by locking all the possible doors. Well we can't just stay here all our lives can we... we need to hunt for food and water. Hopefully we'll survive. Scared I snuggled into the bed where ashila was already sleeping exhausted. Looking at this...it was so cuteee. So as I was tired as well, I slept beside her; couldn't hear my song to sleep, so it was hard for me to sleep. After what felt like countless hours, I finally slept. It was a hard day, yet full of surprises.

______________________________________________________________________

Srry guys, the author had died....pretty sure he is having a good life listening to creepypastas. But seriously sorry for updating dis lateeee. K bye peeepssss.