Chapter 5

Ethan's P.O.V

I wait in anticipation as I hear the clicking sound of my mistress' heels. I am already naked and on a kneeling position, as she likes it. Victoria has not played with me the entire week and I miss her touch so much. Work has been getting in the way for both of us, I need a relief and I know she needs one as well.

She appears in front of me and I dare not to look up to her beautiful face yet before she commands me. She rests her palm on my hair and grab a good amount of my hair pulling it back slowly, making me moan lowly. My eyes meet hers beautiful ones and my mouth are slightly opened, forming a small O shape, as she parts her lips to speak.

"You have been a very good boy, Ethan..." she purrs as she whispers, sending chills all over my body. She is wearing latex now. She knows I have a latex fetish, right now all I can think about is touching them and kissing them. I want to worship her so bad, but I know she always does thing her own way, and I fully trust her with it.

"Do you know what good boys get ?" She moves her hand from my hair, caressing my cheek slowly, then dragging it down from my neck, to my chest, she twirls her finger around my nipple, before stopping right under my belly button.

"They get rewarded" her fingers are caressing the top of my c*ck and I can already feel my erection coming.

"Do you want to be rewarded, pet ?" She asks me as she teases the tip of my c*ck by pressing her index fingers on it.

"Oh...yes please mistress"

"Tell me, pet, which way do you wish to receive your reward today ?" She begins stroking my now throbbing member and I can feel the bliss rushing through my vein.

"Like this... or..." she retreats her hand from my c*ck, and making her way to my back.

"Here ?" She caress my butt cheeks before giving a quick spank over there.

"Whatever you wish mistress, I am yours. Use me and reward me as you see fit" being an obedient boy for her has never brought me greater pleasure. She smiles at my response and proceeds to take a c*ck ring and insert it to to the base of my c*ck.

"We can't have you cum so early now, can we ?" She chuckles.

"Get on the bed slave, lay down on your back, arms up" I do as she says as she walks toward the desk to take a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold. Then bringing her attention back to me. She crawls on top of me and put the blindfold over my eyes as she gives me a kiss on the lips. I embrace the kiss and i end up yearning for more, The Sweet taste of her lips makes me want more. I try to deepen the kiss, slightly moving my tongue asking for entrance, but she pulls away before I can fully get a taste of her sweet tongue.

Then she ties my arms, each on the side of the bed, before positioning herself on top of me.

"My sweet Ethan" She calls me dearly.

She starts kissing me again, this time her tongue is dominating mine, before slightly biting my bottom lips, parting hers with mine. I groan when she starts nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. The sensation she can give me from it alone is greater than anything anyone else can give me. I feel a shudder down my spine when she starts licking my neck. My heightened sense of touch does help in increasing the feeling I receive. Then she goes lower, I thought she's going to go straight to my member but I was wrong.

She stops for a moment, then I feel her nibbling on my nipple, she starts biting and sucking them, knowing they are one the second most sensitive part of my body, and it makes my down part feeling miserable, asking, no, begging for a release.

"Mistress, please... stop teasing me so much, there... ah..." I can almost see her grinning behind the blindfold.

"You are so sensitive, aren't you ? You get hard just from me playing with your nipple alone, such a horny, horny boy"

To make the matter worse, she decides to start playing with her toy down there as well, slowly moving her hand up and down and slowly fastening her pace.

"How cute, you don't like me teasing you, like this ?" She lowers her head and give a good lick from the shaft to the tip, before kissing it gently. My body is already shaking so much and I can feel my pre cum leaking out.

"It feels so good... ah, god, mistress, please, I need it so badly...." of course she does not listen. She wants to savor and devour me first before giving me a release, and I would not complain about that.

I begin thrusting my hips, wishing she would do something to relieve me from this painful pleasure, and she knows I am on my limit. But she wants to stretch it just a bit more.

"Don't be so eager now, Ethan, this reward only comes once a week, you should feel it with all of your soul, when I touch you like this" she drags both of her hands across my chess, and then wrapping them around my neck, pulling me in for another hot and deep kiss.

The built up in my c*ck is not helping either.

"Mistress... can't anymore... please..." I beg her. I beg her with all strength I have left.

"Tell me what you want, pet, tell me what my perverted little slave boy wants"

"I wanna cum so badly, please mistress, I'm begging you... release me from my own lustful body, free me " she chuckles once more and get down there, then she gives me one of the most wonderful blowjob I have ever tasted in my life, not that she usually doesn't do a great job, but the way her tongue move mixed with the cum build up just brings me straight to a state of euphoria.

"Then, my slave, cum. Cum for me" she removes the cock ring and at the same time, I come for her as I scream her name.

"Victoriaaaaa !" It was a few seconds of bliss after my release. I throw myself back to the bed and panting, trying to catch my breath. She removes my blindfold and leans in for another kiss.

"Good boy, Ethan, you are a very good boy" she releases the handcuff and helps me to get up from the bed. I wrap my hands around her waist, feeling the latex nearly gets me turned on again but I have had my turn of the night. I kiss her chest, as a sign of gratitude and bury myself in it.

"Thank you mistress, thank you for rewarding me, I love you mistress"

"I know you do, pet, I love you too, Ethan" she gets off from the bed and straightens up her clothing.

"Now you should clean up first, I will see you in the bedroom" she walks away, and I do as she says and clean everything before going back to our bedroom. Inside I see mistress and Aidan cuddling on the bed, he seems to miss her so much since he is literally hugging her like a body pillow.

I want to hug her too.

She notices me and reached out one of her hand to me.

"Come here, Ethan" I don't even think twice before jumping in the bed and cuddle up beside her, wrapping her body with my arms like it's the last thing I ever do.

"Goodnight, Mistress, we love you" Aidan and I both say in union.

"I love you too boys, sweet dreams my sweet boys"