Zerrie and 3 Years Of Little Mix

Okay this isn't a song lyric chapter but it's kind of a double because I forgot to write something yesterday.

On the 18th of August 2013 two very special people got engaged after being together for just over a year and being friends for a year before that. Who are these people? I hear you ask. They are two of my inspirations and they deal with hate every single day but they keep smiling. They sell out tours and write songs for fans and travel the world. Still don't know who they are? They're names are Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards. Now you may have heard of them, they are very famous and they're amazing at what they do which is sing ultimately. On this very wonderful day Zayn asked Perrie to marry him in her back garden with a few of their friends and family watching. She said yes. They also live together and have pets. Hatchi, Prada, Benji, Jack, Arnie, Harley and Boris. Perrie's mam looks after them while they're away on separate tours. So how do they find time for each other? They use skype and texts and they appreciate every day they spend together which I find remarkable. I celebrate this day and I always will.

On the 19th of August 4 very normal girls all got a no on one of the biggest singing shows. However this was not the end they had all met each other before and randomly their names got called to go back. What happened? Well Kelly Rowland and Tulisa thought to try them out as one group so they formed Infinite Bass which then changed to Rhythmix before Judges Houses. They got through and progressed through and changed their name to Little Mix. They won the competition. This day 3 years ago 4 random girls got put together as a group and gelled as friends and sisters. Perrie, Jade, Leigh and Jesy.