Zach's POV

I started walking up the stairs to Frankie room and I had a uneasy feeling in my stomach. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings, I just wanted him to feel what I felt. When I closed the door behind me, I sat on the bed and he started to talk. "When we were downstairs, you seemed mad all of a sudden,was it because I was with Caleb?" Yes Frankie it was Caleb you were all over him! I thought. "No I was just thinking about something" I said while looking down at my nails. "B-But you, he started. "You said go hang out with Caleb and bursted Into the beehive room and started flirting with Victoria in front of me..Am I missing something?"
The he slightly started to cry. I didn't know what to do next, I didn't know who Iiked or who I was. It was all confusing like a big blur in my brain. I didn't wanna admit I was gay because I wasn't ready I didn't know. So I just said the first thing that came into my head. (A/N DONT GET MAD OF WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN) "I'm not gay...." Fuck.. I really just said that. Frankie's face lit from his crying. He stared at him and said "I think you should leave" respecting what he said I got up even though I wasn't ready to admit my feelings I was to scared I didn't want to be judged. I left the room standing behind the door listening to everything behind the door. "I...thought..he..loved..me" he said in between cries. I felt like shit so I had to go to sleep and think about it.

(A/N HII I DIDNT WANT TO END THE STORY EARLY SO THIS GIVES ME A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!IM SORRY FOR THE PLOT TWIST BUT ITLL BE A GOOD ENDING)