Frankie's POV

Zach and I were walking down the HOH stairs and I saw Caleb. "Hey my Beast-Mode Cowboy" I said and slapped his butt. "Hey my pink haired friend" and he picked me up and ran into the rock room and laid me on the bed. We started laughing and I got up to see Zach looking down with a frown. "What's wrong Zach?" I asked with concern. "Nothing, it's nothing just go hang out with Caleb".I tried to talk to him,but he ignored me and went into the Beehive Room. I wanted to give him space to cool off so I stayed in the kitchen.

(Switches to ZACH'S POV) I'm pissed and livid. I saw the person I loved the most flirt with Caleb. When I opened the beehive room, I figured I was going to be alone but nope, Victoria was in their laying down. I figured I'd flirt with her in front of Frankie so he could feel how I felt. "Hey my princess" I hate flirting with her,I don't even like her. "Stop calling me that" She protested. "Sorry, how bout you make you king some good lunch" I knew Frankie was in the kitchen so this was my chance to make him jealous. "Uhhh fine zach" she got up and I followed her putting my hands around her waist,she shook out of my hands. I saw Frankie he was sitting down in the kitchen. "Victoriaaaaa babeeeee" I said while looking at Frankie. I could tell he was getting annoyed. I took it up a notch. I walked up to Victoria and started holding onto her waist while she was cooking fish for me. That's when Frankie got up and walked up to his HOH room. (A/N I don't ship Zachtoria and I never will. I only ship zach with Frankie)