you meet him (part 2)

Your last class ended and your walking home. You feel someone tutch your shoulder as you turn around you see a guy. Y-you left your art notebook in class. (yas a reference to cross x reader lol) he hands you your notebook as you look at him and think hes cute. My name is y/n what's your? You ask. Im palette nice to meet ya but my girlfriend is waiting for me bye! Oh he has a girlfriend. Uhg when then In going to go you say to your self.
TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR HOME.
You walk up to your home and get in slamming and locking the door because you felt something wating you. You got to your room and lock the door and windows. Uhg when I will do my homework I guess.

???? P.O.V.
Uhg I see my boyfriend talking to another girl. I see him walk up to me. PALTTE WHO WAS THAT ARE YOU CHEETING ON ME. No I was giving her something she left behind in class palette says. LETS GO PALETTE NOW. I take his to my house and beat him up. Go away palette!I said crying.

Readers P.O.V.
You were looking out your window and saw your a girl crying . You when out side and asked her if she was ok. Ya I am she said. THEN she looked up at who you are. SO YOUR THE GIRL STERLING MY BOYFRIEND FROM ME she said. No no you got it all wrong you say. She says ok wanta be friends. You say ya sure why not but...