cheeting (part1 charter 2)

READER P.O.V.
you goth and palette are grate friends. Your walking down a sidewalk and you see goth making out with someone else so you took video evidence then ran off to school. You had palettes number so you texted him say hey palette you and goth are still together right? He responds with ya why? Hear you send him the video.
At school palette brakes up with goth. Goth tries to abuse him but sees me walking in the hall so he just asked why. Palette says because your a player. Palette walks to me and we both walk to our class witch we so happen to have to same class.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*
You and palette sit down and eat while someone walks up to you. He says hey cutie why dont you go and sit with me in stead. No this you say. Come on it will be fun he says in a sexual way. You say NO I dont like you I like someone else!now leave my alone. Ok but you will just come crawling back to me he says. You look up at palette as ye says so y/n who do you like. You say I'm not ever telling you. Oh man ok he says in a cute way as you blush. You say to palette your cute.  you thought why did I just say that oh no. Palette says what n-no i-im not while blushing.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY my husband cross*

You and palette are hanging out watch a horror movie you see palette getting a little scared so you rap you arm around him and you kiss his cheek. You both blush as palette says w-what was t-that f-for.