you confession (part 2 character2)

When um palette. Ya y/n? I-i-i u-um i-i love y-you you day as silence fills the room..........you brake the silence bye saying I know you don't like me and that's ok I happy by just being your friend. Oh ok then.
*TIME SKIP TILL AFTER THE MOVIE BROUGHT TO YOU BY depression*

Um I should be going y/n said palette. Oh ok Palette. As soon as he leave you cry. Palette hear and trys to come back in but you locked the door. So he knocks you ignore. So he just leaves.

PALETTES P.O.V.
I can believe that she likes me I should have told her I liked her to but I'm to chicken. Why do I mess up everything. Uhg I guess tomorrow at school I could talk to her.
*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL BROUGHT TO YOU BY the fan's feet*
I couldn't find y/n anywhere at school no one has see her either. *LENOTHER TIME SKIP TO PALETTE'S HOUSE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE THE LEAF ARMY*

I was walking to y/n house when I got there the door was open so I when in to see no one I went up to her room and cracked the door open to see her talking to fell. I saw fell then pin y/n down then y/n struggled to get out. Fell then tried to kiss her but then I had no control I was filled with anger and hate. I ran in the room and trough fell out the window (yes the window was open) I then ran up to   y/n and kissed her she kissed back. I love you y/n I said and blushed. I-i love you to palette y/n said.