Introduction

Hi, my name is Hiccup Haddock, I'm in the 11th grade. I'm also the mayor's son, I live in a place called Berk. My mother died when I was 9, so I don't have a lot of memories of her. All I know is that I'm a nobody, even to my father and he abuses me whenever I mess up or make him mad, my dad says that I'm never going to be able to run Berk when I'm older. I'm also a mess up at school too, but I have my friends to support me. I know that I'm never going to be able to run Berk and that's not what I want. What I want is for someone to love me for who I am, someone that will appreciate my efforts in trying to fit in, someone that I'll spend the rest of my life with.
______________________________________

Hi, my name is Astrid Hofferson, I'm in the 11th grade. I live with my Uncle Finn in the city area of Berk. My parents died when I was 2 years old and my uncle took care of me. I hardly ever get to see him because he has to work so much, to earn more money to pay the bills. I'm sad that I can't hang out with him that much, but I'm glad that he takes care of me. I know that my uncle loves me, but I want something more. I want someone to love me for who I am, someone that I'll spend the rest of my life with.