Chapter 1 : Entrance Exam

_____
Chapter 1 : Entrance Exam

Beep Beep Beep Beep! Beep Beep Beep-

My hand rested on the alarm's stop button. I brought it back up to my eyes, rubbing them to adjust to the bright light coming from gap between my curtains.

Reminding myself of the entrance exam, I pushed myself up and off my bed, sliding over to my closet. There was an outfit ready to go from last night, I took it out and stripped my pajamas off.

It was a (F/C) tank top and a pair of (F/C) joggers. My room door opened while I tied my shoelaces, revealing my mother.

"Oh, you're already awake." She smiled, "I was coming to wake you up."

"I have an alarm. I'm not gonna waste any time when it's the entrance exam." I smirked at her.

"I know, you're really growing up." She smiled sweetly at me. I returned it, "Don't worry, I'm not leaving you any time soon." I could see her eyes beginning to get watery.

She wiped her eyes, "Don't make me cry." I giggled at her comment and walked towards her, "Sorry, sorry."

"I have to eat breakfast before I go, are you gonna join me?" I asked her as we exited my room and made our way downstairs and into our kitchen.

"Of course, I'll make toast." I shook my head at her offer, "Don't worry, I can make it."

She pouted like a child, "But I wanna make it." She can be so childish sometimes. "Okay fine, but I'll make the smoothies." She smiled with a nod and began taking the bread.

She placed two slices of toast in each plate while I poured us the (F/F) smoothies. We sat down at the island and enjoyed our morning.

"Ah~ that was good." I rubbed my stomach with a satisfied groan, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth." I stood up and placed my dishes in the sink, heading to the bathroom upstairs.

I brushed my teeth and my hair, putting it up in a ponytail. I grabbed my face wash and applied it carefully, rinsing it off after massaging it for a while.

[If you have short hair then you can have it however you want it.]

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't help the smile growing on my lips. I was proud of myself, I was finally where I wanted to be.

"I'm doing it, dad." I smiled softly, "I'll become a hero, just like you." I made my hands into fists. 'I'll become a great hero like you.'

...

"Mom, I'm leaving." I waved to her on my way out. "Bye, honey! Good luck!" She yelled from the door, a smile sprawled on her proud face.

I smiled, "Thank you!" I ran towards the place the exam was taking place in, U.A. High School. It's a good thing the train station isn't far from my place, it's about a ten minute walk.

I rode the train in silence, my earbuds plugged into my ears. It honestly would've been way easier if I used my quirk, but I need to save as much energy as I can for the exam.

I arrived at U.A. a good fifteen minutes later, just a few minutes until it started. I gawked at the size of it, the building was huge and had other buildings attached to it. I mean, there's millions of students here so of course it's big.