Another Notice

Okay so first of all, I just want to say sorry for all the people that have been waiting ages for an update that never happened.

I really am sorry but ever since the anime stopped, I stopped being such a big fan as well and got a lot into kpop, so I stopped rewatching the anime to make chapters.

Every time I would make a chapter, I had to go back to the episodes because since the story is following the plot, I had to go with the story but I forgot what happened.

That's why I haven't updated, I don't have any ideas on how to continue this, I don't want to keep going back. If I continue this I guess I won't go with the story but just make it my own.

And I also promised myself I wouldn't write anymore cause I never finish the story or just stop updating like on here. I even deleted all the drafts I had of other stories I wanted to make.

But I just can't stop myself, I keep getting ideas but once I start typing, my mind goes blank and it's hard to think of something.

Plus my writing sucked but it got better once I got into high school, I'm 14 and I'm just learning more about writing. Although I'm too lazy to go back and fix my grammar lmao.

I guess that's all I had to say, oh and I'm looking at the comments, I haven't been on Wattpad in a long time. At least on my story, I come back to read other stories.

I'm thinking on writing a Seo Changbin Imagines book, so if y'all like kpop and Stray Kids, look forward to it, in like 20 years lmao 🤣

Okay now that's definitely it, thank you for taking the time to read and enjoy my story. I really appreciate all your love and support, again, thank you. ❤