Part 1

Toki pov

I was blindfolded. Why? I don't know. Unnie forced me to wear the blindfold. I don't want to wear it. Unnie left the room a while ago, so I think I'm alone. The door opened and I hear footsteps entering the room. The door closed again. It opened again and closed again, and here was no sound. Wait.. was someone in the room? It couldn't have been Unnie.
"shh!"
"It wasn't me. You shh!"
"Hajima!"
"SHH!!" Now that was definitely Unnie's voice.
"UNNIE! What's going on? I don't like this.."
Silence filled the room again. Please tell me I didn't mistake someone for Unnie. Omg.. what if it wasn't Unnie. I'm screwed. I feel someone come up behind me, they undo the blindfold and it falls into my hands on my lap.
The room is dark. I can't see anything. Umm...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUU.."

Candles were lit on a cake, I could see it was blue. Yay! That's something nice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUU!!.."

Silver and blue sparkles were lit, held by people wearing birthday hats."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TOOOKKIIII.."

*cricket noise in my head*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUU!!"

and then it clicks. Oh no Unnie. Don't tell me you threw me a bi..rth...day par..ty.. oh crap.

I look at all the people in the room. My heart dropped to the floor as soon as I realised the people standing there behind Unnie and the cake. My instinct tells me to hide.. but there's no where to hide! Damn it Unnie, why are you standing there when I need you as a shield! I turn around, hide my face in my hands and crouch down as low as I can, trying to make myself invisible.

Damn you Unnie. But why are THEY here!?