Part 2

[Toki Pov]

"Stop overreacting Toki. Look... There's food..," I heard Unnie say. I lifted my head up slightly, just enough for to visibly see what Unnie was talking about. She was right. There was a huge table full of food. Pizza. Cookies. Donuts. Chocolate. Different types of fruits. But my eyes went straight to the centre of the whole food table. There. In the middle. Was a chocolate fountain. Well, not 100% chocolate fountain, BUT. It wasn't chocolate. It was slush. It was a fricken slushy fountain. Where the matoki did Unnie find this? Hmm..

[Unnie POV]

I think she's totally distracted by the slushy fountain. At least she's standing up now, not curled up anymore. I look at the people around me and shrug my shoulders.

[Toki POV]

"Toki.. you got no jams. At least say hello."
Wait.. I know that voice. Uh oh. I turn to look at the voice. Ji.. Ji.. JIMIN?!
"Jimin, Toki says hello. But she's lost her voice because she's too mesmerised by the slushy fountain," said Unnie.
No Unnie! I haven't lost my voice! I just don't want to talk. Like. Hajima. Really Really.
I watch Unnie walk over to me with a small envelope. She hands it to me.
"Happy Birthday!" I take the envelope and open it. VIP passes and front seats for the BTS concert. I look at Unnie. No way. How did she get a hold of these?! They're almost impossible to buy unless you're constantly refreshing the website for literally 2 hours straight before the tickets go live. I jump and hug Unnie. This is so cool!
"Look I got a VIP pass and front seats too!!!"
"When are we going?"
"Tomorrow."
"What?"
"Tomorrow."
"REALLY REALLY?! So soon?!"
"Yeah."
"TTTOOOKKKIIIII." I hear a hyper voice echo around the room and I turn and see JHope standing next to me.
I freak out and hide behind Unnie. She just laughs at me but she doesn't move. At least she's hiding me.
"Hobi you're too loud. Shut up." Who's got the grump? I look over at a bored looking Suga in the corner. Everyone is looking at him.
"Party pooper." I chuckle after hearing V say that, but quickly stop, trying not to draw attention to myself.

*CRASH/SHATTER*

"WAAAAH!" Jin's high pitched voice fills the room.
".... I didn't mean to break it." RM looks over at us, with a sad face.
"Just don't touch anything," Jungkook says.
"But I wanted food."
"Yeah but Toki hasn't even taken anything. What if you take something she wanted?"
"There's so much though! She'll find something else!"
"Shut up pabo." There goes grumpy smurf again.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"YES."
"OI. WILL THE TWO OF YOU JUST STOP?!." Uh oh.. Unnie is mad. Unnie holds up her hand, with her finger pointing at two chairs that have been placed in the corner of the room.
"Go sit there and think about what you've done."
Silence has filled the room.
"Sorry.."
".....Sorry...."

Suddenly the door opens and more people come in. My jaw, yet again, drops to the floor.

Wait.. what the hell is going on?!