21

we were having dinner when suddenly, lisa broke the silence.

"jeongyeon would like to come over tomorrow. uhmm..." i looked up to her as i sensed hesitation.

"and?"

"she'll visit me with someone." she wasn't looking at me but on her food.

"who? jimin?"

she furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. 

"she's completely done with your cheater of a hyung, kookie."

i stared at her eyes that suddenly became furious. 

days have passed after that night i saw an unknown contact on her phone. i didn't mention it to her. i chose to trust her. but then, she has been getting annoyed so easily this past few days too. she was never like this. the only meanie here ever since, was just me.

"what's with the tone? are you mad?" she looked away and continued eating her meal.

i sighed as i gently reached for her hand that was quite near to me and squeezed it gently. i felt her almost backed away but she let me hold it.

"lisa, you have been acting so weird this past few weeks. i never mentioned anything to you because i don't want to make such a big deal out of it but it's getting so hard for me to stay silent." 

"kookie, nothing's- -"

"it doesn't feel like it." i stood up and that was when she gave me her attention. 

she gasped as i knelt in front of her, i held both of her hands.

"baby, why do i feel like you are so far when i'm just this close to you?"

she looked down but i held her chin and made her look at me. "please tell me what's wrong."

"did i do something that upsets you? please talk."

"please speak up. you know how much it helped us get through everything."

she stayed silent but her eyes wanted to tell me so many things. i could feel it.

"kookie...

...am I still the only one who's in here?"

it hurt as she pointed at my chest coz i felt like she was about to tear up. 

"do i make you feel that way, baby? please tell me." 

"kookie..." she hugged me and cried. "i'm scared."

"don't be, baby girl. how many times do i have to tell you that your kookie's back?"

it kills me hearing her sobs. every tear that falls from her eyes, my heart sinks. i want to punish myself for making her cry. i hugged her even tighter.

i decided to carry her and put her to bed.

she buried her face on my chest as i carry her. it felt so good having her so close to me.

"i will never leave you, baby girl. don't be scared."

we stayed silent in bed and cuddled until she stopped crying. i almost thought she was asleep but then she spoke once again.

"kookie, how's minhyuk?"

as she asked, that was when i realized i haven't visited him last week until now. last time i saw him was at the park with... ji eun.

"to be honest, i haven't been seeing him for almost two weeks now." 

"where is he staying?"

"her mom's cousin."

chaeyoung...

"are you close with her?"

"kind of." i remembered my last encounter with ji eun and i felt guilty.

guilty of breaking her heart and not telling her about lisa.

guilty of not telling lisa about ji eun.

"is she still single?"

"maybe. why are you suddenly curious about her?" she didn't answer.

"lisa, i will stay by your side no matter what happens. i won't leave you for anyone."

i hugged her closer and kissed her forehead. "i promise that. don't be jealous of someone i'm completely just friends with."

i held her face and made her look up to me. she gave me a weak smile. "i love you so much, jeon lalisa."

"i love you more, jungkook." i kissed her soft lips. God knows how much i miss this lips.

i move my lips pretty much faster now with aggression. i wanna make her feel how much i love her, that she has always been the only one.

she moaned and gasped for air so i stopped and kissed her nose. she looked away as her cheeks started turning red.

my lovely innocent lalisa.

i slowly kissed her neck that made her quivered. she was about to say something when i reached for her lips again and kissed it harder. i moved on top of her and looked down on her once again.

"only you, baby girl. i'm all yours." 

i kissed her once again with so much passion, trying to remove all the doubts in her heart. she kissed back, i kissed her deeper. she opened her mouth as a permission so i cupped her sweet cheeks to have full access on her lips. she moaned in between our kisses. i went back to her neck and kissed it harder once again. she arched her back as i drove her to ecstasy. 

lisa, you're all mine.

mine alone.