24

long update ahead. enjoy! xx -angelle 

- - 

"lisa, please, talk to me it's not what you think. please." she didn't even spare any glance while packing up her things in her luggage. "lisa please, look at me. hear me out."

"hear out what? your lies?" 

"lisa, please just try to hear me out."

she stopped suddenly and faced me. 

i gulped as i saw her cold stare. i looked into her eyes and i saw no emotions at all.

it felt like i have no effect left on her.

"lisa, they've just been here last night. i could have told you but your phone couldn't be reached. as you can see she was with minhyuk. if it wasn't for min hyuk, i wouldn't have let her stay here. what you have seen earlier, i have no idea she would do that. she confessed to me and i was so shocked, the next thing i knew she was already hugging me. i swear, lisa, it was no near of what you think it was. please, lisa..." i stopped talking when i realized she was cupping my cheeks already.

"stop crying now..." and that was when i just noticed i was crying. i looked down and cried harder... 

i knelt down and hugged her.

"don't leave me, lisa. i love you so much. please believe me. i told her i'm married and i don't like her that way. there is no way i'm gonna replace you with anyone, love. please don't leave me."

"shhh... kookie..."

"i can't afford to lose you, lisa. please believe me. come back to me." i hugged her tighter as i beg for her to stay.

"jungkook..."

she knelt down, made me look into her eyes and there i saw her smile again. 

"i love you, kookie, i believe you now but..."

she looked away and let out a frown. " i don't want you anywhere near her again. i don't like her." 

i smiled as i looked at her. she's so cute when she's jealous.

"i don't like her either." i told her. i looked down as i held her hands. "please don't leave me. i'll do everything just for you to stay."

"lisa ain't going anywhere." i looked up to the owner of the voice. i believe his name is min yoongi as she mentioned his name earlier. lisa's bestfriend since elementary.

"i made you both dinner. nice meeting you, jungkook, i've heard so much about you. lisa couldn't stop herself blabbering stuffs about you. i believe you know my name already."