//1\\

*Mention of rape and abuse*

You have been warned

               It was a beautiful rainy night, a young boy who was probably four years old had his back to the wall, and all he can hear is the family war, both of his parents where fighting the sound of broken glass rang through the house as was the screams of his mother begging for the father to stop, and all the boy  can do was cover his ears and wished for it all to stop.

               He heard his mom scream, the young boy got up and peaked out out the door to see his father slamming his cock into his mom and slapping her and cutting her back with a piece of glass. The young boy silently creeped out from his room to his older sister Victoria room, when he entered Victoria was on the floor crying and trying to call 911 but there was no service no nothing, the young boy hugged his older sister while he to cried.

"Lance we.......have to.......*sniff*.....leave we cannot live here anymore"

"Sis we cannot leave.....*hic* or he will hunt us down...*hic* and kill us"

"We have to, we can take mom and leave" there was a loud bang coming from the living room Victoria got up and looked out the door and saw their mom dead on the floor shot in the chest, cuts and bruises all over her body, and sperm all over her.

"You were fun while you lasted" the father kicked his wife and gave the dead body and evil grin....

11 years later....

Lance was walking down the hallway on the south wing of Voltron high school trying to get away from Lotor and his gang, Lance loved drawing and reading but he loved his friends (his only friends) Hunk, Pidge, Allura, Shiro, Matt, and Adam. He also loved his sis but sadly his older sister went missing after finishing high school and he was left alone with an abusive drug dealing, alcoholic who wants to beat the shit out of Lance for making the smallest mistakes and calling him weak and pathetic and also beating Lance for being gay, well he is bisexual but he wish he never came out to his dad when he should have known that his father was a homophobic.

Lance was happy that he didn't run into Lotor or his gang , and he made it to class on time. After the bell rang class had started the teacher was calling roll call and everyone was here including the mullet red loving emo teen sitting in front of Lance, Lance loved him.

"Alright class today we will be working in pairs and no one is picking *every one groans* I will be assigning pairs so please listen Pidge and Hunk, Matt and Allura, Rolo and Lotor, Shiro and Adam, Keithand Lance, James and Ezor, and Axca and Nyma alright everyone please begin on your projects on space and the universe enjoy the rest of the class is your use it wisely and call me if you all need help"

Everyone paired up and Lance could not stop blushing he was paired up with the lone wolf of the school, Keith looked at Lance red face Keith was also nervous he was paired with the cutest person he ever saw,his cute ocean blue eyes, his freckle face, cute light blue glasses, and a beautiful soft hair and Keith swears he keeps falling in love over and over again.

"So when our you free Keith".............

The End 

Have a lovely day my dragons and demons 

Sorry if it's to much

Merry Christmas