9

"Audrey, wake up, its training time." I hear Bunny say, shaking me awake. I was having a weird dream.

In the dream, I was wearing the same uniforms that the regular soldiers wear, and was in a unit with other regular soldiers. We were getting to know each other, asking each other random questions, and coming up with varying degrees of either sarcastic, witty, or serious answers. I had a weird feeling that it wasn't just a dream.

"Okay." I reply, sitting up, and taking a minute before swinging my feet out of the bed, the dream had caused my head to start pounding. I shook my head, willing for the pain to leave, and got out of bed.

Bunny was dressed in his lower part of his armor, shirtless as usual. I watch as he stretches his back, being carful not to damage the bandage.

He does have some nice back muscles.

"Can you check my bandage?" He asks, sitting down in a chair, facing the wrapped arm towards me. He looks up at me with a new calmness and confidence.

I think it was the nickname that did it. Now we could have names not associated with Hydra.

I nod and walk over to him, ignoring the slowly dulling pain in head. I sit down in a chair next to his wrapped arm, and feeling slightly thankful that he hadn't ripped it off without my permission, I smile at him quickly before reaching my hand out and unwrapping the bandage, seeing it had healed overnight.

"Does it feel better? The rash is gone." I say, getting up and throwing away the dirty bandage.

"Yeah, but I still don't like it." I hear him say, and I glance at him, a sad smile on my face.

"Alright, Bunny, turn around. I'm getting dressed." He chuckles at the name, before dramatically turning to face the other direction.

I roll my eyes at his antics, and quickly get changed in my armor. Once I'd finished pulling on my shirt and top armor, I turn to see him staring at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I roll my eyes, fixing my belt as he walks over.

"I don't own a camera, Audi." He says, reaching behind me and taking his shirt and top armor.

"That sucks for you, then." I replied, winking at him and wait for him to put his clothes on, secretly admiring his torso.

We walk out the door and to the training area. Once we walk in we find that there are 2 other fighters training.

We walk over to the punching bags and just warm up.

I had only just begun to really start sweating by the time we had broken 5 bags. Bending over, I pick up the 6th bag and hand it up onto the hook.

I hear the gym's doors open and close, and turn my head to see who had entered the room.

"Lady Death." A superior says, walking up to me from the door.

"Sir." I reply, standing up right. Bunny comes around from the other side of the punching bag, and stands right behind me, to the right a bit.

The Doctor from yesterday joins the superior and, once asked from the Doctor, I tell him about what had happened last night, and they agree that it should be used as a last resort.

"It was a prototype serum, anyhow." The Doctor says, leaving the room sadly, and the superior gives Bunny and I our next mission.

This is how it goes on for months, wake up, train, acquire mission, eat, complete mission.

And then I messed up.

__________________________

Heyo! I'm writing again! Yayy😂

It's currently like 2am when I'm writing this, so goodnight!

Happy Reading!

LECreater