1: The Argument

You sat in your chair... verbal abuse being thrown at you from the sociopath. You felt your world fall apart.

"You stupid woman! You shot the only bloody suspect"

He was going to kill Sherlock, this is what you get for saving him.

"You disgust me. I had one chance to get the confession and solve the case that has been open for years... you murdered the only man that could of done it... i despise you. You repel me. You make me sick at the fact you have done this. You had one job (y/n)... to watch the door and made no one came in or out... one job"

You felt tears run down your face. Then, you felt a cold, hard, hand hit your face. Your body felt heavy as you hit the floor. You coughed as you wiped the blood from your mouth.

"Get out"

You looked up.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW"

He grabbed your collar and threw you out of the door, you landed face first on the street.

People walked over you, classy London.

"Are you okay there?" An irish accent cut through the London crowds.

An arm grabbed yours to help you up.

You wiped the tears from your face and pulled your arm off.

"Get off me" You scrambled to your feet and ran off down the street.

***

It was getting dark. You had no home, one set of clothes, no food, money or water.

You found a nice, dark alleyway with some bin bags to settle in for the night.

You crashed against the wall.

"Oh god oh god oh god... what have i done, what am i going to do... shit"

The tears ran down your face and you put your head on your knees and weeped as loud as you could.

"What the fuck am i going to do..."

You cried until you was too tired to keep your eyes open, you managed to fall asleep.

**to be continued**