4: 221B

"Please, dont make me go in" you grabbed onto his arm.

"Dont worry, you are with me now"

The door was open and you went in.

"Wait in the corridor, come in when i say, for added drama" He winked as he went into the living room.

"Hello, Sherlock long time no see eh?"

"Ah... Moriarty"

Jim sat down in Sherlocks chair and tapped on the arm.

"You living alone now Sherlock"

"No"

"But, you are... Wheres (y/n) i wonder, did a good job with her face"

The sociopath turned around in confusion. "wheres (y/n) Moriarty?"

You seen your signal to come in.

You leant against the door frame.

Sherlock looked at you in shock.

"Hello, Sherlock"

"(Y/n)"

Moriarty broke the silence.

"You disgust me Sherlock, shes drastically underweight, cant eat a bite without throwing up, you hit her and threw her in the street"

"She has a better life now" he whispered in his ear.

"(Y/n) wait! im sorry"

Moriarty put his arm around your shoulders and took you back to the car.

"Right, shopping next?"

***

"Okay so we need to get you some every day clothes, you know, i cant have you walking around in a sexy dress all the time"

You looked at the floor, at Sherlocks, all you had to do was throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and it was good enough. Not for Moriarty.

"What about this?" He held the white button up shirt to your chest looking baffled.

You nodded and smiled at the irish man, nodding every time he held something up to you, towards the end he didn't ask your opinion he just nodded to him self.

You zoned back in just after he bought you over 20 items of clothing...

"Oh god, you didn't need to get me any of that!"

"Its fine, oh and i got you some shoes as well" He held up the 3 pairs of shoes he got you.

"No, Mr Moriarty you really did not have to do that..."

"But darling, i did"

He held your hand as he sat you in the car.

Sat in the car you watched the drivers expressions changed as certain cars drove past.

You felt a coldness on your thigh.

Your eyes widened as you seen Moriartys hand resting on your leg.

"U-uh.."

He ignored your nerves and smiled out of the window.

"J-jim?"

"Yes Honey?"

No words seemed to come out, your mouth just hung there, limp.

You felt his finger tips tapped against your chin and gently turned your head around to face him, he leaned in...

*to be continued*