Chapter 3: Reveal Part 1

Marinette and Adrien said their goodbyes as Marinette had to walk home by her lonesome.

---Later---

Marinette woke up on that Saturday morning to hearing this on the news,

"I'm Nadia Chamack," the TV said. "there have been attacks all over Paris. Ladybug and Cat Noir haven't shown up to defeat the Akuma. Oh wait, there's Cat Noir. But where's Ladybug?"

"Crap," Marinette said. "Tikki spots on!" She transformed into Ladybug and quickly met up with Cat Noir.

"There you are milady," Cat Noir said. "Where have you been?" Ladybug whispered in his ear.

"I got home late after your house Kitty," she said.

"Oh," he said.

"Anyway," Ladybug said. "What's the Akuma's name?"

"I don't know," the cat said. "Haven't seen him yet." They heard screaming and yelling. They went towards the yelling and saw not just one, but three different akumas.

"I think we have a problem Kitty," Ladybug said. "I know what to do. Stall them. Distract them. Do something. I'll be back." Ladybug hid.

"Spots off," she said. She was Marinette again. She went to Master Fu, the person 'in control' of the Kwamis and superheroes. "Master Fu! Me and Cat Noir need help!"

"Ahh," he said. "I see you need Rena Rouge once again."

"I think we need more than just me, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge," Marinette said.

"Ahh," Master Fu said. "Then, you may use Wayzz."

"Oh," Marinette said. "Thank you!"

"Again," Master Fu said. "Make sure you find somebody whom you can trust."

---Time Skip---

"Go find Cat Noir, Rena," Ladybug said. "I will be there soon. I need to find somebody to be the fourth superhero."

After looking around, Ladybug found Nino. Perfect, she thought. Adrien as Cat Noir, Alya as Rena Rouge and me as Ladybug. It's perfect!

"Nino," Ladybug said.

"L-Ladybug?" Nino said. "What do y-you need?"

"I need you to assist me, Cat Noir, and Rena Rouge," she said. "Here. Put this on." Nino put on the bracelet.

"Hello," the green kwami said. "I am Wayzz. To transform, just say 'Wayzz, shell on.'"

"Mega cool," Nino said. "Wayzz shell on!"

"Alright," Ladybug said. "Now. You need to name yourself. What do you want your name to be?"

"How about," the hero said. "Carapace?"

"I like it," Ladybug said. Her and Carapace went to go find the others. They found Cat Noir fighting one off while Rena Rouge was trapped.

"Uh-oh," Ladybug said. She used her yo-yo to distract the Akuma.

"Hey buddy!" she said. "Look at me!"

---Time Skip---

"Rena Rouge and Carapace," Ladybug said. "I need you to give me your Miraculous."

"Ok Ladybug!" Rena Rouge said. She took off the foxtail necklace. Rena Rouge went away and Alya appeared. Carapace's mouth went wide with surprise.