Chapter 6: Babies

---Previously on Miraculous: A Love Tale (Adrienette)---

Marinette was sitting on her bed while he was ranting on about all the bad things Chloe had done and how he wished he could punch her in the face for them or even break her neck if possible. Luckily, Mayor Bourgeois had told Chloe that he wasn't giving Marinette and Adrien's baby to her. He also said it was their choice to keep it or not. He finished ranting and plopped down on Marinette's bed.

"Geez," Marinette said. "I've never heard you rant about something."

"Anyways," he said. "What are we going to name our daughter?"

"I was thinking," Marinette said. "Emma."

"I like it." 

Adrien was laying on Marinette's bed while she was having a day out with her parents. He realized he actually missed his father and Nathalie and his butler. He wanted to go back to his mansion, but, he wasn't allowed to see it. He silently cried on his bed. First, he had to lose his mother. Then, his father had to disown him. 

D-Dad, he thought. I'm sorry. He felt a pair of warm arms wrap around him. 

"Shh," he heard Marinette's sweet voice whisper into his ear. "It's okay." He could feel her small bump against his back and he turned around carefully. Marinette smiled at him. She actually looked more beautiful with her hair down. Marinette grabbed his hand and kissed his forehead. 

"Don't worry, my love," she said. "I'm here. And so is Emma." Adrien put his forehead against hers and put a hand on her belly. He smiled and whispered to her,

"I love you."

"I love you too kitty," she said. Adrien kissed her and while he was, Alya walked in, interrupting them. 

"Oh," she said. "AmI--interrupting something?"

"No," Mari said. She sat up and leaned on the wall. Adrien turned back around, revealing his bare back. 

"Soooo," Alya continued. "How has it been? You know, with the pregnancy and everything." Marinette smiled at Adrien, who was now asleep guessing by his small snores. 

"It's been fine I guess," Mari said. "Adrien on the other hand....he misses his father. I mean, first his mother died, and his father disconnected from him. And then, his father disowned him, kicked him out of his home." 

"F-Father p-please," they heard Adrien mumble in his sleep. He started whimpering. Marinette rubbed his back and he relaxed. 

"I know," Alya said. "Poor thing. He's been depressed, for how long?" 

"Five months..." Marinette said. "My parents have decided to home school us until she arrives. Chloe is still begging for the baby since she wanted to have children with Adrien...." 

"MARINETTE!" Sabine shouted. "YOU HAVE A GUEST!" Marinette got up and carefully climbed down her ladder. She was surprised to see...

"Chloe?!" she asked. 

"Marinette," she said. Chloe looked sad, depressed even. "I wanted to say I'm sorry. For...bullying you all these past years. I respect that Adrien chose you. Can you forgive me?" Marinette smiled. 

"Of course Chloe," she said. "And you're welcome to s-" Marinette was interrupted with.

"Why is she here?" They turned to see Adrien, shirtless, behind Marinette, angry. Chloe started fantasizing over him. "OUT!" Chloe turned and ran out of the bakery crying. 

"ADRIEN!" Marinette shouted. "SHE CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE!" 

"O-Oh," he said. Marinette grabbed his arm and marched him back upstairs. He looked down. "S-Sorry."