Chapter 1 Concert Night

(P.R.Y.L.'s POV)

The fans are screaming, its loud, and Pointless Censor is almost done with their concert... now was the time to make our move!

Pixel turns to Laney, "GIVE ME A BOOST!" she shouts and Laney cupping her hand together pushes Pixel up the stage. Everyone else hops up, once we've climbed onto the stage we yell, "STOOOOOP!", they stopped playing and stared at us. Adam walks up to us, "Yo, whats you're problem!". Pixel steps up and says "We would like a battle.... A battle... OF THE BANDS!". The crowd gasps then begins to cheer "P.R.Y.L! P.R.Y.L! P.R.Y.L!"

We turn to them and wave, then turn back to the Boy Band, Ty gasps, "Adam... That's P.R.Y.L! dont you know how famous they are?!" Ty said, "No, why?" Adam replies, "They hit number one with their song, Dreams!" Ty exclaims. Light stepped up. "That's right BITCH! We can do anything better than you." She points then whipped him with her tail. "Holy fuck, she's a fox?" Tyler said, "That's right, asshole." She said, Tyler walked up to her. "Oh, so you say RING DING DING!" Tyler chuckled, The crowd laughed and pointed at Light. She growled and pinned Tyler to the ground.

A mark on Light's arm started to glow, "Fox, step away from Tyler before you set him on fire." Yuni said. Light growled then got up. "What is that, a tattoo?" Tyler asked. "A god mark. I can kill you at any minute." Light said. Rebel sighed and said "Fox get your ass over here."  Light went beside Rebel and stuck her long tongue out. "That's a long tongue." Ty said, Yuni walked up to Adam and pushed him. "Battle.... Deal or no deal?" She said. All of the members of P.R.Y.L glared at them. "It's a deal." Adam smirked then shook her hand.

Everyone in the crowd cheered. The members hopped of the stage and let Pointless Censor continue with their concert, as for the girls were cheering them on.

------------------------------------------

what did you think? thanks for tuning in!

PIXEL.REBEL.YUNI.LIGHT.