Chapter 2 Epic Battles of Laneylox

Adam walked up to the front of the stage, "OKAY LANEY AND TY WILL DO THE FIRST CHALLENGE! THIS FIRST CHALLENGE IS A RAP BATTLE!"

Laney gave a smirk and Ty was nervous, he hasn't rapped in a couple years scimce his first gig with the band.

"OKAY, WERE GOING TO START OFF WITH TY!" announced Adam as he started beat boxing.

((Ty Rapping))

Uh yeah, okay... By the time this round ends you can return to your own den, cause Lox at the mic and you'll be Dead by the time. You go tell yo mother why you cryin is because you lost at this small game, yout friend or you got no chance to beat us, or you can just chicken out!

((Laney Rapping))

im sorry i want paying attention, You sound like a small little mouse, you're the prey and im the goddess of this show tonight! and Ain't nobody got time for you, you aint the Lox at the Mic, you sound so dead at the time and you cant even start a party when you RAT-A-TAT-TAT yo sticks to those drums, now you say were some weak little girls well go ahead cuz you son of a bitch is the weak one here!

((rap battle over))

"WHO WINS!? WHO'S NEXT, YOU DECIDE!" shouted Adam he raised Laney's hand and everyone cheered, then Ty's hand was raised and only a fraction of the stadium cheered. "WELP FOXY HERE WINS, COME BACK TOMORROW TO WATCH REBEL AND TYLER BATTLE!"

------------------------------------------

what'd you think? if you think my rhymes are lame i understand, cuz i cant rap... normally Laney typed it for me but i didnt copy, paste, and modify, nor did i want to ask her to re-send it, so i decided to do it myself.