Continuation of Chapter 3

((Yuni's POV))

I got up from my chair and walked out the  door, i could barely walk and my vision wasn't looking straight. I only had one question on my mind how do you get drunk... On soda? I walk past Ty's room and bust the door in "It's open?" I trugged into his room and tripped, it was his bag... Thoughts going through my mind once again, "Should I, Should I not?"  I opened his bag.

All i saw was his clothes, but as i dug in closer i saw his most famous and priced possession ever, his HEADPHONES! I took them out quickly and tried them on, I ran to the mirror and checked them out. My ears heard some thumps from the carpet floor in the hallway "Holy Fuck... I nees to hide..." I stuffed everything back in the bags and put it where it was, locked myseld in the dresser, and peeked out through the crack of the door.

It was Tyler who had walked through the door, "Hello? Adam, Ty? Y'all here?" He approached the door where I was, "oh no!" I thought, he got closer and closer, when all of a sudden "TYLER! WHERE ARE YOU!?" yelled Ty. I got scared and thankful, "Hey Ty, aren't we gonna go to the restaurant today?" Asked Tyler "Yes, that's why we were waiting for you outside" replied Ty. Tyler stared at him and then charged out the room racing Ty downstairs.

"FINALLY!" I exclaimed running out and into P.R.Y.L!'s hotel room, "I HAVE RETURNED!" I screamed. "Where the fuck have you been?" Laney got up and approached me, "Where did you get these? They look like T-" Laney gasped, "NO FUCKING WAY, YOU DID BU-" I interupted "But i did hehehe..." I tossed them to Pixel "I got you a gift" Pixel caught them "Thank You?"

I went to my bed and layed there slowly falling asleep.