Umm hi

⬆Ray

I wake up to Chase plopping on top of me.
"CHASE GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU FAT HIPPO!"
Chase gasps dramatically and brings his hand to his heart then plops his head down and lays there.
"No, I am bored and I want to eat short cakes but then I remeber you smell like it so I came here to smell you.What the fuck smell me? That's not wierd at all.
"Dude that's fucking wierd. You don't just go up to people saying your going to lay here and smell them. No you don't!"
"Well I do and I will do what I want to do so lay back down go to sleep and be quiet. " He demands putting his head inbetwwen my neck and his light breath against my neck. I sigh giving up and putting my hands in his hair. Holy mother of fucking whales. His hair is so damn soft that I  might make it my new pillow. I keep rubbing and messaging his head till I get a little tired and bring it away.  Chase groans grabbing my hand and putting it back.
"Keep it there. " He demands his voice ruff from sleep. Oh boy talk about sexy. I look other at him and just now notice he is in sweats and that's it. His back 'which is the only thing I can see' has a giant tattoo, it was two wings that had other tat's and inbetwwen them. 'It was pride that changed angels into demons; it is humanity that makes men into angel'
I smile at it. His back was muscular and tan. Scattered with tatoos and faces.

It's been about 2 hours sence me and Chase fell asleep. I haven't had any bad dreams for once which is rare. I still have Chases big ass hoodie on and he is still sleeping on me, but this time he is beside me his feet tangled with mine his arms wrapped tightly around me and his face still in my neck. It was really nice, but I am hungry and when I am hungry nothing will stop me. I squirm a little trying to get his death grip off but of course he tightens his grip even more and I just sigh. He will not stop me from my food, so I do the most reasonable thing any normal person would do I lick his arm. He wakes up jumping and look at his arm then at me. Then back to his arm and to me. I run out of my room into the kitchen and get lost once again. Shit.  "CHASE HELP ME! I'M LOST!"
I scream and in comes Chase his hair a mess and his stomach looking sexy. He has even more tattoos and abbs. I stop staring and look at his smirking face. "You done?" He chuckles deeply and I can feel my face heat up. Wait am I blushing. I have never blushed.
"Yeah I was just yelling for you because I am lost again and I want food." Chase looks at me. Blinks and then stares more.
"So you licked my arm and ran out so you could get food?" I nod smiling.
"And you woke me up from a good ass dream for food?" I nod again.
"Short cake if I give you food will we continue what we did at your 'attic'?" He smirks comin closer.
" Well um you see I am hungry and I never agreed to doing that, I was just making you feel uncomfortable." I say looking away from him.
"Oh really now?" He says standing right in front of me. His face a couple inches away. But I still haft to look straight up because he so damn tall. I sigh and give up looking and I just lay my head on his chest and lean on it.
"What's wrong short stuff?" He says bending down to my level.
"I am tired of looking up at you, your to damn tall."
He laughs at me.
"Okay welp go get dressed." I nod not arguing walking back. Now what should I wear.

After about 20 min. I have tooken a shower and found a outfit.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, put on lip bom, for my chapped lips, and walk out slipping on some black nikes

I put my hair up in a messy bun, put on lip bom, for my chapped lips, and walk out slipping on some black nikes. I look other at Chase. Pull a prank, or keep him happy. I chose choice one but I need a tour first. I walk other not bother knocking because who the he'll knocks these days. And see a half nacked Chase going threw shirts. "Uhh hey." I say walking other to his bed and ploppin down.
"Oh hey, " He looks other my outfit and frowns," Weres my jacket?" Oh yeah I fergot it.
"On the bathroom, I'll go give it back." I start to get up but he just stops me and says, " No I want you to wear it so go back in there put it on and come back." I nod walking out and finding it thrown on top of the counter. Throwing it on and walking back I see ace has now put on a shirt and he his wearing black pants and a black shirt. He looks at my outfit and signs with satisfactions. " Good now let's go." I nod when he turns around I get on the bad and run and jump up on his back. He stumbles a little bit, but gets used to it grabbing my thighs and holding me up.
" You happy now, now your taller than me." I nod in his neck as he walks me down the staires. His smell all other me. His hoodie and him.
As I open my eyes I see a glimpse of a kitchen and remeber my mission. I blow on Chases neck hard and jump off running to the kitchen.
"Mission accomplished now grab the food and run sargent whalerus 240." I say all spy like going threw the cabinets and get all the food I find, shoving them in my pockets, bra, and pants. I turn around to see Chase walking in." Oh no run run the enemy has entered the premises!" I whisper yell, ducking under a table and hiding. I see Chase walk around and when I see a opening to escape I take it running to the stairs and running up. Into a random hall into a room locking it and emptying my pockets.
I sit down and start to eat my food.
"Well, well ,well what do we have here. A small girl eating food in my room." Wait what the hell. I look behind me to see a man. More like a boy my age.
"Umm hello sorry I didn't see you there I was just hiding from Chase because he will take all my precious food. I say bring my food closer away from the stranger who is sitting on 'his' bed.
"Oh so you must be Short cake, Chases girl."