6

general pov // third person pov
_ __ __________________________________________ __ _

They sped off to a McDonalds that was just down the road. Finn tugged Y/N right behind him and let Nick fend for himself.

When they got inside Y/N tore the poncho she was wearing off her body.

"Dude those things are so uncomfortable." She complained. Finn smiled at her as Nick order for himself already. Finn struggled to get his order out correctly, and ended up turning red as a beet when he was finished.

Y/N was quicker, she got a sundae and a small fry.

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Y/N nodded in response.

"Are you sure? I thought I heard you get sick last night? It might help to eat something, even if it is McDonald's of all things." Nick commented.

"No, I didn't get sick, and I'm not very hungry." They both nodded in response. "So, you always get flustered while ordering? Or was that guy too cute for you." Y/N teased Finn, nudging his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes in response. "I'm not gay." He told her.

"I'm not gay." She mocked him and he hit her playfully in the arm. They sat down at a table and ate what they ordered. "So, what's after this?" Y/N spoke up again.

"Well, I was thinking we could grab some of the guys back at the hotel and go swimming?" Y/N smiled in response.

"Sounds fun, so back to the hotel after?" Nick nodded in response.

The food was eaten quickly and they all got ready to face the rain again. Finn ended finding a small park on the way back when they got lost. He took Y/N's hands in his and danced around as Y/N shivered.

"It's fucking freezing out here!" She screamed and he laughed in response. Nick pushed Finn over by accident and it was a war between the brothers at this point.

Finn and Nick's hair was covered in mud as Y/N took out her phone and took a picture of them.

They continued going at it until Finn bumped into Y/N by accident.

He looked up at her with fear in his eyes as she pushed him off her and just about tackled him. Nick busted out laughing when he saw his little brother tripping over leaves to get away from her.

Y/N jumped onto him and he grabbed her hips by reflex as he fell backwards. She laid on top of him, laughing, as he stared into her eyes.

She noticed after a few minutes and stared right back at him. Finn leaned in and she rolled of him. He groaned as he saw Nick standing over him.

"You gonna get up little dude?" Finn rolled his eyes and used his brother's hand to get up.

Y/N grabbed his arm and he looked down at her. She smiled up at him as she clung onto his arm. He sighed contently as Nick helped them find their way back to the hotel.

There, they all changed into some bathing suits and Finn texted everyone inviting them to go swimming in a group chat Noah made.

Y/N came out with her hair in a bun and her bright red swimsuit on. The top of the one-piece was white, while the straps were a red color that matched the bottom of it. She looked cute.

Finn forgot he was staring at her and smiled.

"New swimsuit?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually. I bought it a couple days ago."

"It looks new." He commented, putting his phone down.

The two of them said goodbye to Nick and headed downstairs towards the pool.

Finn unlocked the door with the room key and set it down on a table. Y/N grabbed a couple towels and placed them on the table beside it.

Finn grabbed her hand and led her over towards the pool. He looked at Y/N and then jumped in.

Of course he didn't let go of her hand, so she went flying under the water.

They both resurfaced and Finn laughed at her.

She rolled her eyes and he pulled her to him and hugged her. She kind of struggled to keep herself above the water, but he let go after a little while.

"Can we relax in the hot tub? I'm getting a little nervous for tonight."

"Yeah that's cool." Finn responded, swimming over to the ladder, pulling himself out of he water. Y/N followed him and he helped her step into the steaming water.

He sat down and she sat down beside him.

He confidently wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and eventually she leaned into him, making him turn a crimson red.

They sat there, relaxing with each other until the others came in to join them.

A/N

i'm now working on the next chapter ah.

it'll start picking up then i swear.

next chapter is the awards show :)

see you guys then