9

y/n's pov // first person pov
_ ___ _______________________________________________ ___ _

Finn pushed me behind him and peeked outside the door. I could tell that the bodies outside were bothering him, just by his change in demeanor.

He sighed and closed the door, not making eye contact with me.

"It's clear, we need to go quickly." He told me and I nodded my head, wiping away a tear.

He held my cheek gently, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." He said again. If it were any other time, I would've melted.

He grabbed my arm and peeked out of the doorway. He stepped out and turned around to look at me.

We both got out of the bathroom and I looked around. I covered my mouth to keep myself quiet. It was horrible.

Finn whispered at me to tell me to keep moving towards the doors.

I kept looking back down at the people who didn't make it. Finn ended up having to pull me towards his chest and hug me for a minute.

This was a mistake though. I felt Finn's fingers run through my hair as he led us over to the wall. He leaned me up against it and kissed my temple.

Then we heard another gunshot.

This time Finn jumped and I screamed because I thought he had gotten shot. My eyes flickered open to see him looking at me. He was fine.

I looked down the hallway and realized the shooter had probably seen us by now. Finn grabbed my arm and yanked me towards the doors. I almost tripped, and he was pushing me out the door before we heard another gunshot.

I tried to make it out of the doorway but something was slowing me down. I felt like I couldn't move.

I fell back and Finn looked at me with wide eyes.

He screamed out something but I couldn't hear him, my ears were ringing.

I hit my head on the door and Finn picked me up. He ran out the door and that when I started hearing. People were screaming, shouting, and Finn was crying.

He rushed me over to an ambulance and that's when I realized I had been shot.

I looked down to see the bloody mess on the side of my torso. Blood was everywhere, all over Finn's suit. He set me down and brushed my hair out of my face. I reached up to put my hands on his and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you, stay strong please.. I can't lose you." I nodded my head, my sleepy eyes wanting to close.

"Hey, hey, look at me." He told me. I looked up at him. "Stay awake, okay?"

I couldn't.

A/N

sorry this was so short! i'm switching to finn's pov so i needed to make a different chapter for it