10 ~ Oh boi

"FucK yOu-" Cole screeched through the phone, hanging up. He had just hung up on his father. He wanted him to come home and learn to dance and sing, and there was no way Cole was ever doing that.

He wasn't a hecking dancer, he never will be. He prefers to listen to music, maybe sometimes when he's goofing around with friends, he'll do an air guitar. But that was as close to music he'll get.

That's when his phone rang. Again? God, what did his father want now? He picked up the phone and growled, "what is it now?"

"My apologies for disturbing you," Zane's voice came through the phone, making Cole freeze. (Heh-)

"Ah- no, no you're good. I thought you were someone else," he guiltily reassured his android boyfriend. "Uh- what'd ya call me for?"

There was silence for a good five seconds as if the person on the other end of the line was thinking. "Right.? You said something about meeting up, correct?"

"Mhm," Cole confirmed. He hadn't forgotten, how could he? He had been waiting impatiently for this moment for three hours.

"There is only one issue," the nindroid responded. Cole was curious, so he asked what the issue was. "I do not know the city very well."

Crap. Why hadn't he remembered that part? "Oh- um, alright, it's okay. We can work with this. Don't you have a gps somewhere?" Cole knew for a fact Zane had a built in gps. But he had to act like he didn't so as not to raise too much suspicion.

"I-" Zane began only to stop. Did he? He may have one. He searched through his systems, but found nothing. "No, I do not."

His response was answered with a nervous laugh. "Oh boi-"