14 ~ It's been too long

It has been way too long.

Cole hated this. All he had done was sit around. He felt so unproductive. The others s t i l l hadn't come back.

He had had quite a few conversations with Zane over text, but it wasn't enough. He needed Zane back. He missed his boyfriend dearly. He also missed his other friends.

While a part of him wondered why the others hadn't returned, why they hadn't answered any texts or even called him, he thought they were busy. That had to be it. And he wanted them to enjoy their time with their family, so he decided to give it another week.

"Gah, what am I doing? I need to tell Wu about this... or at least the others. They need to know something's up," Cole thought to himself as he paced around his room. His curtains were shut, allowing his cluttered room to look dark and eerie. The only light came from his own ghost self's slight green glow.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket for the tenth time this half-hour, staring intensely at the screen. Call the others or don't call the others? He was on the fence about this now. Jeez, what was he doing!? He should totally call them. Maybe they could help? No! Oh, what was he thinking about ruining their chance at hanging out with family? They're always so busy. A break in the life of a ninja is a blessing.

At least that was what Cole had thought. This break had been awful. He had nothing to do, and worst of all, Zane was gone! This is taking too long. All of it. He just needs Zane to come back with his memories in tact. Please, First Spinjitzu Master, bring him back.

It's been too long.