The New Start

Thankyou so much for nearly 300 reads really means a lot I'm really happy. So we are now in Beacon Hills tell your teen wolf fan friends 💖

*Katie's POV*

We finally got to Beacon Hills a few days later. It was really nice and peaceful. We drove past some nice houses for sale but there was one that stood out from the rest and we all decided that we will get that one.

Not long after we ended up at the housing place I didn't really know what to call it. Damon got out of the car.

"I'll go and sort the house out, yous two stay here," Damon said smiling. Me and Stefan stayed in the car. And about 5 minutes later Damon came back with house keys.

"You compelled her didn't you?" I asked.

"Well does it matter if I did," Damon said I knew he did I didn't say anything and Stefan just started to drive back to the house.

We arrived at the house. it already had furniture in so we didn't have to buy any. Me and Stefan went back to the car to get the suitcases.

"Stefan what's wrong?" I asked him I could tell something was on his mind

"Nothing I'm fine," Stefan said smiling as he took the 2 suitcases in. I didn't bother to ask him again so I just left it and picked up Jeremy's suitcase and took it inside.

After we had looked around the house we decided to choose the bedrooms, me and Stefan had the big room and Damon had the room next to is and Jeremy was next door to Damon.

After we all got settled in to the new house I rang Bonnie and Alice to tell them how nice Beacon Hills was and how they had a college for next year and there was a school that me,Stefan and Jeremy were going too. She was happy for me but at the same time she was still upset that everyone thought I was gone so was I on the other hand. then I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted to the person standing on the other side of the door. Then Stefan walked in.

"Katie we are going shopping for clothes and school stuff, do you want to come?" Stefan asked as he sat on the bed.

"Yeah, of course I do only own these clothes now, bonnie I'll talk to you later bye," I said putting the phone down as we left the room and went outside to the car where Damon and Jeremy were sitting in the back seats. I looked at Stefan and Stefan looked at me I grabbed his hand and walked to the car. We got in and there was awkward silence for a few minutes until Stefan started the car and we left to go shopping.

About 10 minutes later we ended up in the towns shopping centre Stefan parked the car and we all got out and headed for the shops.

A couple of hours later we came back with loads of bags full of clothes and we didn't have to pay a penny. That was the good thing about being a vampire you can do whatever you want.

We arrived at the house it was 10 pm and I was tired. I went straight into the house and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth, put my pjs on and went back into my bedroom to see Stefan lying in the bed.

"Are you going to sleep now?" I asked him

"No but I wanted to come up and sit with you till you go to sleep," Stefan said honestly. I smiled and got into the bed and laid my head on his chest and went sleep.

Tomorrow will be a fresh start (again)