Brother!

Time skip to 3 yrs
Cashs POV
I really like Ariana. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met. So today I ask her out.I really hope she likes my back!

Mavericks POV
I met Ariana like 3 yrs ago not long after Cash. I started catching feelings for her not to long ago I bought her some Red Roses and some Sour Patch kids. her favorite.

MAV💖😂:
Hey,Can you meet me at Sunny Cafe?
Ariii🐥:
Yea, Sure I'll be there in like 5-7 minutes.
MAV💖😂;
Ok bye 🐥
ARI🐥:
Bye

She agreed yes I got there in like 1 minute and made a path of rose petals to a bench with a fountain and I put The roses on the side of the fountain with the sour patch kids.
I walked back and saw her pulling up. I walked with her smiling to the fountain.She saw the sour patch kids and ran to them. She looked at me and hugged me. "Thanks Mav! your the best!" I grabbed her hands and looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes."Ariana Long, Will you be my girlfriend?" "I-I YES!" She hugged me and kissed my lips.
I puts my arms around her little waist and smiled so much!

*2 months later*

ARIANAS POV
I want some Starbucks. I'm on a diet but who cares. I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. I walked in and ordered a Caramel Macchiato and a cake pop chocolate."name?" "Oh Ari please" simple so they won't spell it wrong. I sat down looking at my phone And oh yeah I got a new jacket! It's a red and white nike jacket! It's so nice! I had my hood up and my back facing the door. "Ari?" I heard my name so I got up and got my stuff. "Thank you" I sat back down and played my phone. I got a text from Cash.

CASH😂💗:
Hey wyd
ARI💕:
Nun just at Starbucks.
CASH😂💗:
Which one?
ARI💕:
The one beside Burger King.
CASH😂💗:
😂k bey.

Weird.This kid is so Weird.
I finished my cake pop and was halfway done with my drink.I heard giggling and laughing behind me but I didn't mind probably a cute couple having fun. That reminds me or me and Maverick so much! God I love that boy.Might as well take the drink with me. I got up and turned around. I was about to walk out but I stopped dead in my tracks.Maverick? I turned back around walked to the cash register and ordered another caramel macchiato. "Name?" "Uhhh Bri"
I waited bedside a random table making sure they didn't notice me. "Bri?"
I walked over and grabbed my drink "thank you". Then I stomped over and spilt the drink all over Mavericks head and then grabbed him drink then grabbed his drink and did the same. " that's for cheating on me!" I heard one of the workers jumping up and yelling " WHOO GO GIRL !!! " I couldn't help but laugh. I walked out and got in my car and drove to his house. I had finally arrived and walked in went to Cashs room and he was laying on his bed on his phone. When I opened the door I had bloodshot eyes and just stood there looking at him.when he put his phone down and sat up.I shut the door and ran to him and cried in his chest.He rubbed  my back "Hey hey what's wrong?" He asked me "M-Maverick was c-cheating on m-me..! "It's okay I'm here now" my legs were on both side of him and I was still crying in his chest.I guess I fell asleep on him because when I woke up I was on the opposite side all tucked in and Cash even gave me his favorite pillow! He's so nice to me! I heard yelling and screaming I could hear everything
C:"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON HER!"
M:"SHES A SLUT AND SHE DESERVES IT I SAW YOU TWO SLEEPING TOGETHER!"
C:"I WAS HELPING HER FEEL BETTER!"
I walked in slowly and whispered to Cash bye. Then I slowly walked by maverick looking at the ground. I opened the door but when I tried to walk out Maverick had pushed me onto the ground.I fell and started crying. Cash walked over and pushed him away. Cash took me back to his room and we cuddled and watched river dale. Then Cash had to go the bathroom and get more snacks. Maverick walked in and sat beside me.I looked at him and started shaking. "Blake Saunders" he whispered into my ears. I started crying as hard as I could and he just laughed. I slapped him and he starting hitting me. "You don't hit me!" He said through gritted teeth. I screamed and cried.Cash came running back in and pushed Maverick out and hugged me.we went to my house and cuddled there.Then Cash said"Ariana I'm so sorry but-"

A/N
AHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER
ILL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT IM FAILING MY MATH CLASS SO I HAVE TO ASK MY FRIEND FOR ANSWERS TO THE HOMEWORK