Chapter 1

ICELAND'S.  P.O.V

Iceland knew he was dying.

Day by day hundreds of people left me,i told them the war was almost over  but they still left. All hope was lost. There was no way i could tell the nordics, i needed to be independent for once.

Damn Russia to hell.

Why does he want little, peaceful Iceland of all places? The war has been brutal, the few people that volunteered to fight in the war were dead. It's  just me now. If I was lucky enough to shoot Russia in the heart or brain, but it seemed highly unlikely. A sudden rustling shook me out of my thoughts. I turned to see the disgustingly happy face I know all to well.

"Russia" I spat, puttin as much hatred and venom in to the word as possible.

"Hello icey" the cheery man chuckled, sending chills down my spine. "Why do you want my country? It's the most peaceful!" I snapped. "Oh Iceland, can't you imagine it? The most peaceful country joining the most ruthless? I get chills just thinking about it" the Russian clapped his hands. "Your sick Russia!" I yelled. "Oh! Give the Icelandic boy a prize, he guessed correctly!" Russia laughed, raising his gun. I narrowed my eyes. "You wouldn't." He shot me in the leg and I collapsed into the snow. "I would." The Russian smiled. "You bast-" I started  but was cut off by another bullet entering my flesh. "No potty talk young man" Russia frowned launching yet, another bullet into my leg. Blood oozed out of my open wounds, dying the snow a crimison red.My vision became foggy. "Good night Emil" The Russian smirked.

And then my vision went black.