Chapter 2:

NORWAY'S P.O.V

"So what do you think Finland and Sweden are gonna do while were looking for iceland?"Denmark asked, smirking. Of course he'd be thinking about that.

"Not everyone is a pervert like you dumb Dansk" I rolled my eyes, keeping my face expressionless as usual. That's when I heard gunshots, at least three.

"That's sounded close" I thought out loud.

"Let's go check it out Norgey!" Denmark suggested,pulling me in the direction of the sounds.

"I told you knot to call me that"I sighed, letting him drag me along. We burst out of the woods and into a small opening. I stifled a gasp. My beloved brother was collapsed, three bullet holes punctured his body still pouring out fresh blood. Russia was laughing like a mad man, holding his gun so that it pointed to Emil's head.I felt my expressionless mask blow away in the cold breeze, reveling a look of horror that soon mixed with anger. My blood started to boil.

'My brother, why him? Why my god damn brother?!' I thought.

"Russia!" I yelled, startling him and Denmark.

"N-norway?" Russia stuttered, his startled expression quickly change into a look of pure fear.

"I will fucking end you for hurting him like this." I yelled as hot tears poured down my face."You messed with the wrong damn country"I rose my hand and it turned a  bright red.

"Norway, you don't want to do that do you? Were buddy's right?"Russia tried to reason.

"Go to hell where you belong"I shouted as I shot him with my black magic, using as much enrgey as I could possible muster.once the dust cleared the Russians body was lying on the ground, no longer breathing.

"I'll see you there Russia" I muttered.