Chapter 4

NORWAY'S P.O,V

"Iceland? Iceland! "Panic set in. "Iceland get up! "I yelled, shaking him . Get up and screamed, fire blasting out of my hands and into the sky. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a terrified Denmark, but I didn't care, my mask was gone, hidden in the snow. I fell to my knees and sobbed in my brothers now cold body.

"Norway we should go..." Denamrk mentioned.

"I'm not leaving him" I answered, refusing to move.

"He's dead, can't you get that through you head?" Denmark shouted.

"No he's going to be alright. I can heal him." I stuttered. My heart dropped when I realized that wasn't true. I felt myself leave the ground.

"Denmark put me down!" I snapped.

"No." he walked into the woods, blocking my view of my brother. I kicked and thrashed, secretly being pleased when I felt my foot connect with his face.

" Denmark let go I can't leave him again! Not again! I hurt him so badly when I went to war when he was younger, I promised I wouldn't do it again, please help me keep my promise!" I yelled.

"You don't have to keep a promise to a dead man" Denmark snapped.

"Go to hell Køler!"  I sobbed, no longer having the energy to fight against him.

"I'll send you a postcard" He joked walking into the Nordic's household. I stopped the tears that were pouring.

No one can know I've been crying.

Finland walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of water.

"Oh good you guys are home." He looked around a little and confusion covered his face. "Where's Iceland?" he asked.  I bit my lip trying to keep back the tears that threatened to pour out at the sound of my brothers name. I turned around. Finland's jaw dropped and the cup slipped out of his name, shattering all over the floor.

"Oh Norway." Finland gasped, reaching a hand out. I tensed up, I hate when people feel bad for me. Finland seemed to notice my suddenly tense stance and hesitantly retracted his hand.

"He's not coming back is he?" Finland asked.

I shook my head, biting back tears.

"Russia killed him" Denmark told Finland, a bit too loudly. Hearing that set me off. My eyes filled with tears as i looked up at him. Finland glared at Denmark but anyone could see the surprise and pain that crossed his face.

"What to soon?" Denmark asked.

"I-I" but nothing else came out. I covered my face and dashed upstairs. I sht the door and buried my face in my pillows.

"I don't think I can go on without him." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update ❤❤