Masky x Reader Part 1

(Narrator's View) 

Your name is (f/n). You live here, in the middle of the woods in a beautiful mansion known only as the Creepypasta Mansion, or Slender's Mansion. You're the adoptive daughter of the Slenderman, after he killed your parents (insert age) years ago. After you grew up a little tinsy bit, He (Slendy) began training you to be a killer.and he has succeeded, to say the least. He told you earlier today that he's bringing 2 new people to train. You're okay with it, or so you think. But let's get back to what you're currently doing, shall we?

(Reader's View) 

I'm glad Slender sent me out while he went to get the new proxies. I don't quite know if I'm ready for anyone other than Seedeater, Dad, Kori(an: MY OC), and Smile being in the house. Anyway... I should get the groceries. I'm currently on the streets of Gulfport, Mississippi, near a Walmart. The clothes I'm wearing are (f/c) hoodie, black skinny-jeans, white button-shirt underneath, and black combat boots to top it off. I sighed, and walked into Walmart.

*~Timeskip brought by Smile chasing Jeff for throwing away his toy~* 

Got the hell out of there. Too many damn people in there with belly shirts with their muffin tops and low ridda jeans. Uugh. I shivered at both the thoughts and the cold. Why does it have to be so fucking cold? OH, RIGHT, ITS WINTER. I grumbled, and headed off into the woods, welcoming the darkness. I hurriedly ran in the direction of the mansion. Screw this. I paused, and ripped out a (f/c) and black locket with my first and last name initials on it. I began chanting and dancing around. Suddenly, a growl tore through the air, and a huge, dark figure stood behind me. I  turned and grinned. "SKELLINGTON!" I cried and wrapped my arms around the creature's neck. Skelly neither, and nuzzled my face. Smelly is basically a skeleton horse with translucent organs that carried a pinkish hue and glowing, ruby red eyes that had an almost glassy look. Around him swirls shadows and darkness... So adorable. I climbed onto him and slapped his reins. He jumped up, and then took off, galloping as fast as possible. 

*~ another small Timeskip~*

I finally reached the the mansion. Time to meet the new proxies.... I suddenly felt so nervous that I thought i was nauseous. I could tell my (s/c) skin was paling rapidly. I pulled my (h/c), (h/l) hair out of my face. I have to calm the hell down! I took a deep breath, and began to slowly walk towards the mansion. When I finally reached the door, I took another breath, and walked through the door gripping the grocery bags tightly. I opened the door, and blanched along with almost dropping the groceries at what I saw.