Masky x Reader Part 7

*Timeskip to about a week later*

(Reader View)

When Dad disappeared with Jeff, he didn’t come back for a while now that I think about it. I looked up from my (s/c) hands, and into my dresser mirror. Masky had asked me earlier today if I’d mind going on a date with him. I smiled at the memory.

*Flashback to earlier today*

I walked towards the front door, ready to go find a house to rob or something. I was just about to open the door when I felt a hand gently grab my wrist. “H-Hey (F/n)?” I felt myself smile as I turned towards where the sweet voice came from. “Yeah Masky?” He had been looking at the floor, but he slowly brought his gaze to my eye-level. “W-Would you l-like to go o-on a date with m-me?” My smiled widened. “Of course, Masky, of course!” I wrapped my arms around his neck, giggling.

*End of Flashback*

I pulled out a few make-up items from my bag: mascara, eye-liner, eye-shadow, and black lip gloss. I applied my favorite (f/c) eye-shadow, black eye-liner, and the rest of the items. I honestly didn’t look that bad; still needed to get my dress on, though. I headed over to my closet. I immediately saw a black sweetheart dress and a (f/c) shawl. I pulled them on, buttoned the shawl, and looked down at my shoe case. I tugged out a box I never did want to open; a box of beautiful black Mary Jane flats. I pulled them out of the box and slipped them on, and headed downstairs. I saw Dad waiting for me. He gestured with a hand over to the awaiting Masky. I gasped when I saw him; gone was his casual clothing, now he adorned a simply gorgeous tux. He smiled and came over, offering me his arm. I gladly accepted it, and he led me out to the car. He blindfolded me as well.

*Timeskip to about an hour later*

I felt the car stop, and heard Masky moved out of the car and shut his door. A second later I felt my door open, and Masky’s arm around my waist. He lifted me out of the car quite easily. “A-Are you ready t-to see where w-we are?” I grinned and nodded excitedly. He lifted the blindfold up, revealing a beautiful, white beach with crystal-clear water and reddish cliffs that towered over. “I-It’s beautiful.” I stared at all of this, before noticing a small table in the middle of the sand. Masky smiled, and began leading me over to it. 

*Timeskip to after the date*

“Thanks Masky, I had a wonderful time,” I said. I was standing outside my room, saying my goodnights to Masky. He smiled, leaning in. “I-I’m glad you d-did, but I d-don’t want th-this night to e-end so soon.” He gently pushed the door open more, and came into the room. He closed the door, and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a rough kiss.