Three Things

Hey. So, I thought I might do something very interesting, for some reason. I'm gonna be taking part on Datastorm December. If you don't know what Datastorm is (For those who are probably new to Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS) it is a shipping name for Yusaku Fujiki/Playmaker and Ryoken Kogami/Revolver. I'm not so big yaoi fangirling on Datastormshipping, but I thought I might do this for fun. I'm just going to do just "Three Things" today, then "Lost" on the 15th, and then the last one "Found" on the 16th. So, enjoy the segment "Three Things."

Ryoken had come to visit Yusaku (And the Ignis, Ai) at Cafe Nagi about what happened to Blood Shepard, but he was there when that happened.

"You may know this already, Fujiki, but Blood Shepard has been neutralized by the Light Ignis."

Yusaku was somehow surprised by it. He wasn't surprised about Blood Shepard being defeated and being absorbed by Lightning, he was surprised that Ryoken knew about it.

"Yeah, we know about Blood Shepard's sudden... uh... thing, but how the heck did you know about that?" Ai asked in a suspicious tone.

"Spectre and I had watch the whole thing ourselves," he told them, "It's a shame, really. He would have been a good candidate for the Knights of Hanoi."

Soon, Yusaku's eyes widen a bit and Ai suddenly got this "Mechokku" look. "Wait a minute!" Ai finally said, "You wanted Blood Shepard, one of the deadliest bounty hunters in SOL Technologies, to be one of your Knight of Hanoi group? Are you that crazy?!"

Ryoken gives an annoying look at Ai when he asked him that. "I did some research on Blood Shepard, and he is a excellent hacker. I offer him to join," he then heard the Ignis freaking out about Blood Shepard actually joining the Knights of Hanoi. Soon Yusaku mutes Ai to let Ryoken finish, "Thank you. As I was saying, I offer him to join, but he rejected me because he prefers to be the lone bounty hunter."

Yusaku was kind of surprised, but kind of relieved, that Blood Shepard rejected Ryoken's offer to join the Knights of Hanoi, then he thought about the time how he wanted to walk the path with Ryoken during the their duel at the Tower of Hanoi, but he just rejected it, hard. To him, they are both kind of similar.

"Lightning is powerful than I thought," Yusaku said, feeling a little worried inside.

"Indeed he is," Ryoken said, "but he still needs to be destroyed."

Yusaku then gives Ryoken a look he never had before. A look of concern. "How can you be so calm when you know what Lightning did with Blood Shepard?" He asked, "Aren't you scared?"

Ryoken scoff a little and he smirk a little too. "Me? Afraid of an Ignis? Don't make me laugh. I'm not afraid of the Light Ignis. If I were to duel him, I make sure he won't ever come back."

"But what if you lose?" He asked, concerned for Ryoken, "I don't want you to duel him!"

"Why are you concern about this?"

Yusaku then gets out of his seat. "For three reasons. 1. Lightning's deck is powerful enough to defeat anyone. Not to mention that he has Judgement Arrow on him. 2. You saw how Blood Shepard got absorbed into Lightning's clutches. He might do the same thing to you if you lose the duel to him. 3. I care about you too much to lose you to Lighting."

Ryoken stares at Yusaku when he said that. They didn't say anything for a minute or 2. Then Ryoken finally broke the silence. "I don't need your concern about me, Playmaker. I can handle that Ignis. All I'm concern is how he would attack you. That's why I gave you that program"

Ryoken then sees Yusaku taking his duel disk off and then he sort of shove it towards to his face.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a annoying tone.

"Your safety is more important than mine is," he told Ryoken, "I don't want the protection program anymore. It's best if you have it to protect yourself. I rather sacrifice myself to protect you, after what you did to save me 10 years ago."

Ryoken looks at Yusaku's duel disk for a moment. He then grabs the duel disk, but he didn't take it, he just pushes it back to Yusaku. "You are so naive, are you?" Yusaku was kind of surprised by that. "When will you learn that I will never accept for path. I am not a good person. Don't even think about removing that program. Just remember, when the Light Ignis is defeated, we still have a score to settle." And with that, Ryoken gets up from his seat and walks about to his home.

Yusaku watches Ryoken walked away from here to his home. After Ryoken goes inside, he unmutes Ai and then Ai began yell at Yusaku for trying to give away the protection program to Ryoken, but Yusaku wasn't really paying attention to Ai.

Meanwhile, Ryoken manage to get inside his home. He locked the door and goes over to his bed. Once inside, he lay on top of his bed.

Ryoken thought about what Yusaku had told him. About how he might be absorbed by Lightning if he ever loses the duel to it. After Blood Shepard fell to the Ignis' hands, it told to whoever was aiming at that they were next, he might of referred to him, although the Light Ignis didn't even notice him and Spectre at the time, but maybe it has the eyes on the back of it's head, and if it did refer to him, then it could come and duel him without a second.

Then all of the sudden, Ryoken felt himself trembled, very fast. He's not cold or anything. It was pretty nice. Then, Ryoken realizes in shock why he trembling like this. He can't believe this is happening to him.

He was afraid of the Light Ignis.

DUN DUN DUN! Sorry. I couldn't resist it. Can you imagine Ryoken being scared of a Ignis like Lightning? I would after what happened to Blood Shepard, and those are words I can't believe I'm saying.

Anyway, on the 15th, I'll will write the next chapter for the theme, lost, for Datastorm December. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment on what you think about it.