Captured

~~~ Katlyn's POV~~~

I tried fluttering my eyes open, my whole body hurt even to do that. My vision was blurry, once I finally opened my eyes but they re-adjusted. I felt like I was dead, there was smoke coming from the damaged plane, broken parts lying around. I could feel something in me, I looked down and I swear I almost puked. There was like a metal stick that was pierced through my stomach, blood covered my shirt and pants. I clutched it and slowly pulled it out, once it came out I cried in pain. I looked around and saw a emergency kit, I crawled with both hands but stopped and whimpered.

I looked at my left hand and I knew right away it was broken, it was twisted the wrong way. My bone was... you know I don't want to describe it, it's too disgusting. I pulled my body with my right hand to the kit and immediately opened it. I chewed some Tylenol to help the pain, I grabbed a long roll of cloth and wrapped it around my injuries. After I made sure that they were all secure I tried to stand but soon fell. I groaned and saw a hole in my jeans, on my left thigh there was a burn about the size of dog bowl.

" Seriously?" I whispered to my self. I put some cream on it, I winced as my fingers touched it. I wrapped it up with a small, thin towel that I found next to me. I staggered up again, I grabbed a big stick and used it like crutches for support. Then it hit me. Reyna. Where was Reyna?! I hopped around the scene but she was no where to be found. Then I saw a piece of paper where I first woke up, I bent down and picked it up. It was from Reyna!

' Katlyn. As soon as you wake up and read this run. Run as fast as you can and hide. They will come for that flash drive and for us, they will not stop the search. I'm fine, but I need you to stay hidden, for as long as you can and whatever you do... Don't trust anyone.'

-Reyna

I shoved the note in my pocket, my first priority was to get out of this place. I limped forward into the wilderness, not knowing where to go but I just needle to get out of this place.

/// Few Hours Later///

My feet started to burn from all this walking and limping, the Tylenol was starting to wear off and the pain was starting to slow my down. It was already dark maybe around 10 pm, I wanted to sit and rest but I wasn't far enough. The good thing was that the bleeding stopped from all my wounds, there was just dried up blood. My head started to fall but I would quickly pull it up, I could feel my eyes closing wanting to sleep but I couldn't let that happen.

I saw a bridge up a head and slowly crossed it, when I was walking the trees looked different. It was much darker in here than the other trees like some dark magic was lurking around. I shrugged it off and still walked, then I started to hear voices around me.

" Who is she?"

" I don't know."

" Well she needs to die because she's on our land."

" She's no threat."

" Yes she is."

" He would not be happy when he finds out that you killed an innocent girl on his land."

" He wouldn't care. It's not like she's his mate."

Mate?

" Still... you know how the Alpha is."

Al-what?

" Please." I cried out, " Don't hurt me."

There was silence then, a man stepped out from behind the tree. I couldn't see him very well because it was dark but I could see him smile.

" Are you lost?" he asked nicely.

I nodded my head, " I'm sorry if I'm on your land, I'm just a little lost."

" Well it's ok. Here I'll help you." after he said that there was a loud bark. The bushes ruffled and out came a big dog but it wasn't a dog... it was a wolf. It was about 3/4 of a horse, it was so tall that it towered over me.

'No no this can't be happening' I thought to myself.

I gasped in fear, it growled and stepped forward, I backed up till I was against the tree.

" Alec. Don't." The man said sternly but the wolf snapped at him and licked his lips. The wolf bent down, I could tell he was about to pounce and he leaped in the air but the nice man screamed, " NO!" He jumped on him keeping him from biting me, I screamed and started running. I threw my stick somewhere and sprinted away from those men, I could hear shouting, " STOP! ALEC!" I looked back instead of one wolf there were 5 wolves then more joined behind me.

I was panting hard, not because of so much running but because of the pain. I could feel the blood starting to drip from my stomach, I put my hand firmly on it to stop the bleeding. I wasn't focused on my stomach when I fell forward. As I was about to fall down the cliff, I grabbed a tree branch and held on, my feet dangling. The man came and reached for my hand, I took it but my foot slipped and we fell down the cliff, I screamed as loud as I could. We rolled down and we finally stopped but I felt my head hit the rocks, as my eyes rolled back into my head the man and the wolves crowded me and my eyes shut.