Chapter 11{Tre new girl?}

Tre❤️
It's been a week since Jas and Mir been dating and I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. They can do them. Plus I've been talking to this girl and she said she wanted to meet up at this water park and I'm like alright because she thick and whatever. Well not whatever cause she gone be my future girl, I can feel it.
I put on my swimming shorts and a plain white tee and headed downstairs.

"Hey Tre" said Jasmine as she was walking through the door.

"Hey" I said and sat on the couch and started texting my girl. Her name Yanti.

"Who you texting" Jasmine said with a smirk

"Nobody"

"Let me see"

"Yanti? Oooooo. So you got a girlfriend and ain't even gone tell me?" She said reading the texts

"She not my girlfriend.... yet" I said smiling to myself

"Awww I bet y'all would be cute" she said smiling and still reading the texts
"Oh so your going to meet her at the waterpark"

"Yeah why?"

"I wanna come"

"No." I said bluntly. I don't want anyone else with me and my future girl.

"I'll leave y'all alone cause I'm nice like that. I just want to go swimming" she said

"Alr"

"Yayyy!!!!" She then ran upstairs probably to go get her swimsuit

•••30 minutes later•••
She came running back down laughing and Nahmir came running after her.

"Stopp!!!" She screamed laughing as he tackled her and started to tickle her.

"Got yo ass. This is what you get for not letting me kiss you. Fuck morning breath." He said still tickling her

"Nooo I have to peee"

"Pee yourself then" he said shrugging his shoulders

"No that's nasty."

"Kiss me then" he said with a smirk

"Fine" she leaned up and kissed him. First it was a peck then it started to heat up. That's when I left, guess I'm still jealous.

I was laying on my bed until I looked at the time. It read 11:30. We are suppose to meet up at twelve so I decided to go back downstairs and get Jasmine. When I was walking down the stairs I saw everyone on the couch with they swim clothes on.

"I thought only jasmine was coming" I said looking straight at her

"What? Did u expect me to swim alone?" She said making a point she isn't the one to travel alone.

"Fine lets go"

Me, Junior, and Chris road in my car and jasmine and Nahmir and baby Jordan road in nahmir car.

•••when we got there•••
We got out of the car and seen that there was quite a bit of people here but not a lot. We went up to the booth where we get our wristbands and paid. We found some beach chairs and sat our stuff down. When I was taking off my shirt I seen an girl in a black high waisted bikini come up to me.