Chapter17{bigger problems🥀🤧}

Just so none of y'all confused..

Nicknames:

Jasmine- jas, jassie, jay, (Queen, babygirl, wifey) for nahmir

Nahmir- mir, nigga, Nick (hubby, baby boy, snicker) for jasmine

Trevon- Tre, (T) for Chris, (Baby) for Yanti

Yanti- (Titti) for Tre

Junior- (Juni) for jas, J

Jordan- baby Jordan, baby J, J.T
Now to the story:

Jasmine❤️
When we was walking in I thought I heard something drop but I just brushed it off since Junior didn't hear anything.

"So Jasmine long time no see"

"Yeah well..." I stopped when I saw a whole in the wall. For some reason I had déjà vu. I remember this house. "Aye let me talk to you real quick." I pulled Juni to the side so Briana didn't hear us. "Dude I remember this house. This used to be my aunts house."

"For real? So you know this house inside and out?"

"Yeah bits and piece she moved out when I was like seven I don't remember much." This helped a lot because we can easily trap her in a lie. "So Bree can I use the bathroom?" There were three bathrooms. Two upstairs and one near the basement where Chris could be.

"Yeah down the stairs and to the left." She said pointing. She really is a damn idiot. This is going to be simple.

I was by the bathroom when I heard something. There was a door so I went to open it but it was locked.

"Thought you had to use the bathroom" I felt something cold and hard on the back of my head. That's when I knew it was over.

"I know you have Chris. Why did you take him?" I turned around slowly so she wouldn't shoot. Then I took the gun, or at least tried. We were playing tug a war with it for a while until two shots were let off.

I dropped to the floor and felt something come down my leg. It was blood. It I didn't seen any bullet hole. Then I seen Briana laying on the floor with blood surrounding her. I think she is dead. She was shot on the side and the leg.

"Jasmine! What the fuck happened? You good?" Junior came running on the room. I was crying on the floor.

"I just killed someone and I think I had a miscarriage of my baby that o didn't even know I had." I said sobbing even more.

"What you say?" I knew that voice. I turned around to see Nahmir standing in down the hall with a gun in his hand.

"N-n-ahmir." I vouldnt even speak correctly because I'm so traumatized.

"I was goi f to be a dad?" His voice quivered and his eyes glossed over. "Let's just go man. And you alright Chris?"

"She didn't do nothing but try to get with me."

"Nahmir? Can we talk about this?" I knew he was mad and this would be our first fight.

"Whatever. We need to figure out what to do with her though."

"Say it was a drive by and take her to the hospital." Chris said shrugging his shoulders. Everyone agreed with it too.

Hope y'all enjoyed. I had to change how I wanted to continue the story so that's why it took so long for me to update. Sorry for the inconvenience. Byeeeee.

-Imani🥵🥀