Go To Hell

This is my part of the thing (I don't know what to call it exactly) that FightingTheFlames, sLaShERR_17, and I are doing. We're, like, starting with a base or something and then we all go our own ways with the ideas of what the book should be like. 

Our base is there are two angel murderers and the Dark one is cold while the Light one is out-going and kind. So, I decided it would fit perfectly for the Fairy Tail fan fiction I always wanted to write.

"Are you sure we can trust some anonymous guild, Natsu?" A female voice resonates through the door. I open my eyes and drop my hand from the wood.

"Well, what is it, Asako? Are you ready?"

"Why are we here, Riako?" I ask smoothly, holding a small obsidian blade in my hand, slowly turning it.

Riako sighs, closing his brilliant emerald eyes, "We are here to help this guild out in their mission."

"Why?"

"Because Master told us to."

"Ah, this is going to be the biggest pain in the ass. Why do we, the strongest mages of Black Dreams, have to do this?"

Riako sighs, "You weren't listening at all were you?"

"Eh? I was supposed to listen to that old man babble?" I snarl, kicking the doors open and storming in, "Let's just get this damn job done so I can go home and eat."

"Dark, don't knock down every door we pass by please," Riako calls after me while smiling apologetically.

I walk straight up to the bar and flop down into a stool, "Hit me up."

"Dark! We just got in here! Don't start drinking!" Riako shouts at me.

"Eh?" I spin around to face my partner, my black hair whipping around with me, "Since when you had the right to boss me around?"

Riako waves my question off, "Aren't we supposed to look for," he looks down at a sheet of paper he brought out of his pocket, "Lucy-san and Natsume-san."

"Eh? They sound retarded," I groan, "Could they really catch Master's interest?"

"Ah, so these are our new comrades?" A pink-haired dude pops in front of my face. I blink, scanning him.

"Natsu, huh?" I murmur, looking to the side and finding a blonde, "And Lucy. Oi, Light, let's go. We found them, so let's complete the mission."

Lucy smiles and walks up to me nervously, "Um, I was wondering if I could ask for your names, since you know ours and all."

"Huh?" I cock an eyebrow, "You can ask for them, but I'm not telling a—"

"This," Riako interrupts me, "is Dark. And I'm Light. I am sorry, but we can't tell you much more than that." He smiles apologetically, and I glare at him.

"Talkative idiot," I grumble, swinging myself up from my seat. Look at him, he is already handing out our code names. 

"Can you tell us what magic you guys do?" Lucy asks, trying to break the silence.

I look at her blankly, but then my mouth forms a cruel smirk, "We're murderers. Nice to make your aquaintance."

Lucy gulps, but Natsu just grins, "Cool! I don't really get it, but you two are strong right? Let's go!"

I look over to Riako, sighing, "Exactly what are we doing with these two idiots?"

"We are hunting down this man, and bringing him back alive."