Chapter 35:I want to...

A certain skeleton decided to join the rest of the recently many people who were present on the ship. They all had different things keeping them busy. One fiddling with tools and such to build some of his own weapons to use in combat. Ussop also held a conversation at the same time with the blue haired cyborg himself. It turned into a argument, though.

Brook having to interrupt them, but instead got hit for making one of his jokes. Robin reading as Jellal seemed to have a conversation with Gray and Sanji who had come out just a few minutes ago.

All of them had something to do, but Gajeel came into the conversation and ended up having an intense argument with the Ice Mage.

"Can't catch me!!" Almost everyone had heard. Let me rephrase that, everyone heard that.

"I'm going to win!!" the familiar voice screamed and another voice screamed, female to be specific. "Stop with your childish behavior!" the voices seemed to come close and closer, meaning they clearer and clearer.

"Your running too you know!?" another male voice screamed, but much more mature than the other childish male voice.

"Okay then, I'm taking part in this too then!" an actual childs voice was heard. "Not you too!"

"I knew Natsu was a bad influence on you!"

A laugh was heard and the same one whom laughed shouted loudly. "Looks like I wi..." instead of finishing his sentence the present members on the ship heard a scream.

Almost immediately there was a crash right before their eyes. Not even able to process what happened. When the dust cleared it revealed a raven haired young man with a straw hat.

"Luffy!?" screamed Ussop with a over the top suprised face that anyone has ever seen.

The said man chuckled, "I win!"

"Is that all you got to say!?" Ussop exclaimed irritated at the man for just appearing put of nowhere and wrecking the ship. Even if Franky vould just fix it later on.

"No time to bicker,we have to go now!",They heard a mature feminine voice exclaim.A scarlet haired young women was revealed with armour on.Quite odd to see such a thing,only to the straw hat pirate's.

"Erza?",Jellal said not really asking or suprise in anyway.By then Nami came down to have a closer look along with Levy."No time to explain,come on we have to leave.",she ordered.

By then a bunch on people arrived on the huge ship that was occupied by pirates.Franky closed the entrance to the ship,meaning blocking any way off getting on the ship.Once the bright blue haired cyborg could see a good view his eyes widened in shock.

Ussop looked at him with confusion.Franky turned around.

"Marines!",he explained.

Nami wasn't even suprised expecting them to arrive,because of Levy's statement earlier."Everybody get ready to set sail!",she began her normal routine when they had to set sail and leave.In this case escape,which was normal too.

It wasn't too long before they were sailing once more,but it wasn't such a good thing either.Moving that is.

"Here's the medicine you asked for.",Nami handed Chopper a bag filled with the necessary medication."Thank you,but there's something else I need to tell you...",he paused.

"What is it?",Nami's eyebrows furrowed."While were operating we can't have the ship move drastically in any way or experience any extreme force.I suggest us staying docked here while we're operating.We need a calm atmosphere,while she's in such a critical condition."

Nami nodded briefly.

Those words echoed in her head as if it were told to her right at the very second.She was worried because she didn't actually know if they were done or not with the critical and sensitive operation part.

She wasn't to blame they would be in a sticky situation either way.If they stayed there was she possibility off 'drastic' and sudden movements.They couldn't just take the chance.Nami didn't know what Marines it could've been.It could've been Captain Smoker for all she knew.

She did t want ot take that risk,but then again they were doing the same thing by sailing.What else could she have done though it was a lose,lose situation.

Let's just hope the operation isn't affected.

She was in her own train of thoughts,while the newly added Fairy tail members stayed silent for the most part.They were a bit confused considering the circumstances, nonetheless they didn't fail to stall the many Marines ships trying to blow the Thousand Sunny.

Zorro had to admit that their abilities were impressive,most of the Straw hats too agreed to this.Thanks to the situation they couldn't actually do some praising or awestruck moments or examination on their magic abilities.

While everyone was bustling around a small bright haired young girl seemed too focused on finding what she wants looking for.

She saw a short haired young lady with a book in hand and smiled in happiness and relief.She still had the lingering feeling of worry.

"Levy!",she waved,while quickly speed walking to the female.Levy turned recognizing the youths voice.

"Wendy!",Levy said with a smile."I'm so glad you're okay.Gray and Gajeel told me they lost you."

Wendy was then in front of the Script Mage and Levy greeted her with a hug."Is...",the Sky Dragon Slayer hesitated,"...is she okay?"

Levy knew that question would come,"Porlyusca and Natsu are doing their best.Thats all I can say."

Levy gave a sweet smile to somehow support her answer.

"I want to help.",she said with a frown,hoping that she could help.

Levy frowned,"Your the only one that can actually go in there,but...",Levy didn't want to say no,because Wendy would feel even more guilty if she didn't help.

Levy stayed silent,whole debating.Finally she sighed in defeat."You can ask they're upstairs.",she gave the locations and Wendy quickly reached she destination.She stayed frozen in front of the door,before taking a deep inhale and exhale.

She reached for door handle quickly opening it and entering it just as quick and softly closed the door behind her.This didn't go unnoticed if course.If Wendy wasn't in such panic and desperation to help her friend she would've knocked and asked if she could come in.In this case it wasn't like that,though.

"Wendy?",she heard a elder female call her name.Wendy stared at the unconscious female in bed.It almost heart seeing her like that,no it hurts.It does.

She scanned the room in silence.She saw a extremely warn out Natsu sitting in the corner of the office with bandages around one of his arms.Blood circled the injured arm's white bandages.His eyes chowed bags and he couldn't even bother looking up to look at Wendy.He didn't even seem alive.A weird yet cute looking creature,known as Chopper trying to give the said young man some medicine.

Porlyusca was tending to Lucy's wounds and such.Lucy was quite pale and lifeless looking as Natsu.

Wendy furrowed her eyebrows,a determined look in her face and clearly shown in her eyes.

"I want to help!"