Chapter 5

I felt my face heat up when his lips were pressed down onto mine, I kissed him back immediantly. Turning while standing on my tippy toes to actually reach his height, my hands moved to the sides of his neck. His hands rested on my waist as he pulled away, i let go quickly and stepped back. " im gonna...go find stuff " I mumbled and walked off quickly. " find stuff...really?! " I whispered dumbly to myself,

I was shoving more things in bags, most werent really necessarily needed but who cares. I zipped up the bag but went quiet when I heard something hit the front door. I peeked over the side of the shelf on isle and saw walkers banging on the glass door, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand land on my shoulder with a bit of a grip. I shrugged it off and turned quickly, my knife already sheathed from its holster. I was only face to face with Rick's green eyes..

I ran my hand down my face " Scared the shit outta me, man. "

Rick didnt say anything, he just grabbed my hand and the bag; running towards the back door as fast as he could. While me on the other hand, was stumbling since he was yanking and pulling me. He wouldn't slow down for anything, I tried to pull my hand away but it didnt work. His grip was crushing my hand, I clenched my jaw as he bust open the back door.

Finally- he let go! Ugh. I shook my hand and ran after him when he darted into the woods, I kept screwing with my hand, shaking it, balling my fists and stuff. Trying to get all the pain to go away, wasnt really working. I let it be when I noticed I lost Rick..I came to a halt in the center of the woods. Looking around, I heard walkers so I didnt yell; that would be a stupid move.

I looked at the ground and bent down, moving leaves to find the dirt. One if his footprints was found but the rest were gone. This one led back to the store..." Ah fuck! " I whisper yelled and just ran into a random direction,

(I'll try and update every fucking book I have, sorry for the wait! ;-; )