chapter 3 the vision

im going to bed night guys love you. love you to . as i walked up the stairs i stoped mid way up the stairs and my eays glowed white i could a tiger but it had wings it was hurt and was just in betel it was laying in the street then the vision ended and i ran out stairs and out the door there in the street was this big cat one of its wings had been cut in half i named her angel and healed her with my powers but her wing will never grow back i brought her inside and scott screamed whet the hek is that !!!! shes hurt scott she needs me and only me plz !! fine and seens then i had angel as my pet she helps me with alote of stuff and i love her to death. i woke up drenched in cold sweet i had not sleept well at all and i dident feel good i got upand ran to my bathroom and throw up for about an hour till scott came in my room and called me. lily where are you? im ri-ght here sc--ott ow hony im sorry lets get you some medicine!! no i dont want eny im fine lets go recorded . but then i throw up up angin .no your not recording today your sick now about that medicine ah here we go . no imnot tacking it . fine ill force it down. No StOp PlZ!!

so if you guys liked it comment what the next chapter should be bye wolfpups!!