chapter 5 pax

i woke up and see that scotts still sleeping i check my phone and its six am, mite as well get ready so go into the bathroom and change then i do my makeup then i brush my tail and get my shoes on. i wake scott up and we head out to pax twenty minutes later. hey guys!!!! hey lily did you sleep well? not really but im fine whats first for today? well iv got a meet and greet you can come if scotts okey with it. sure lily go right ahead iv got a live stage meet up so ill be busy most of the day.!! ok love you bye!! bye have fun!! i will we then went to a meet and greet i sat down and played a little bit with my tail then walked off to play some games since it was pax after all,i saw some one i thought id never see again my sister sofie dosie, i ran up to her and when she saw my she started to cry, i missed you so much can you still do contishoon, better than ever sofie i then went to a back bend and ran around she lafghed, hey did you get adopted yet? ya scott major is my dad!!! does he know about me? no but i really want you to met him lets go!! ok but we got to go back bend stiyal!! fine lets go we went in to a back bend and ran off when we got to the stage we got up and ran over to scott, hey dad this is my sister sofie!! wha...!!! im sorry i never told you about her but i wasent ready to tell you im sorry!!! dont be me and sofie go way back and to know your sisters is grate well where moving to l.a so we can be next to everyone ok?!!! really?!!! of course!!

so i know that scott lives in Scotland and his frinds live in the uk but for this story his frinds live in la and he lives in the uk!!

hey you guys can stay at my house till your stuff gets here. really thanks sis!! no problem hey lily do you want to perform with me on stage!!! omg yes!!! oh wait i dont have any stuff for continshon, dont worry i got extra lets go get ready! thanks lets go, so we went in to the changing room and sofie showed me the outfits. there so cute id like the purple one can you do my makeup plz ? sure!!we walked out and she asked me if id rather do hops or rops i said hops because iv haven't practiced ropes to much, she said grate. so i got up on my hop and sat wall sofie got in the box as the music started and the curtins opened i saw scott,callum,lizzie,joul,afmaw,jason,jess,rebeca,matt,laren,boby,yammy,kyil,brittny,mike,mark,jack and felix.i started to do contorshon and i was let down and i went in to a back bend as i got on my stilts i bent my back in the wrong posishon but i kept going and walked off with sofie as we got back stage i fell to the ground and started to cry sofie asked me what happened and told her she ran off and came back with a medical person he picked me up and sat me down on a tabel and cut my contortshon outfit he said my back was fine but he needed to reposhshon my shoulder. is it going hurt?!! yes a little bit. ok just do it!! awwwww!!! sorry!! its fine thank you so much!! your free to go. thanks bye!! as we walked out sofie was helping me walk because i had moved my foot in the wrong dercshon, as we got to scott he looked at me and asked what happen, i moved the wrong way can we head to your house sofie plz? sure lets go im not driving though ,thats fine ill drive. thanks scott we got to the car and hoped in we drove for about 20 min. and then sofie helped me out my back was killing me so i almost tripped trying to get inside as we got in i fell to the ground by angel tackling me it hurt so much but i wondered how she got here she was in her normal cat form now and she looked at me and saw i had tears in my eyas but i was fine, im going for a swim ill be in the back if you need me i said as went to change into my custom swimsuit since my tail always got in the way .

 and then sofie helped me out my back was killing me so i almost tripped trying to get inside as we got in i fell to the ground by angel tackling me it hurt so much but i wondered how she got here she was in her normal cat form now and she looked ...

i ran out side and dived into the pool and then got on my custom pool flooty.

i was thinking how my life will be because now my sister is famous aswell as my dad

i was thinking how my life will be because now my sister is famous aswell as my dad.now im just a stupid 13 year old girl living with a youtuber and is sisters with a contortionists. wow i never thought about it like so im got out and changed in to some workout cloths and went back out side and fond sofie's dad in law he made everything that she used and he holds up her rop and hop so i asked if he had time to help me train he said sure and we walked over to the hop i practiced for about an hour then he went inside and i went to the stilts and started doing stilts until sofie came out and saw me she clapped and i got off and went to the bedroom and started reading then scott came in and said i was sleeping on the couch and he was sleeping up here. i didn't say anything and went down stairs and sat down and watched the walking dead with them until thy went to bed. ***tow hours later***

i walked out side and started to train some more but what i didn't know was that sofie had gone into the kitchen to eat a snack but she saw me and asked me a qishton. are you still training its so late. ya i couldn't sleep sorry but i needed to take my mind off somethings, what things? how im a terrible sister and daughter and that kind of thing. what your the best sister i could ask for and scott would say the same thing. well ill let you train but we have a big day morrow so get some sleep night lily.

so i hope you liked this chapter its pretty long so ya